14.

7 months later I had settled into my apartment by myself with Lando's help. He helped me to load my furniture inside and to decorate it and other things. But, mainly helped me with  my mental health. He made me feel so much better and much more confident about myself. I could feel my phone buzzing on the kitchen table as I returned from the bathroom, I came back to thousand of comments and mentions in someones post. I unlocked the phone with my face id and clicked the instagram app and clicked on one of the comments and saw a very cute picture of someone. I blushed so hard and promised myself not to fall for him as I got out of a relationship with Musiala around 1 and 1/2 years ago. He looked so fucking cute that I decided to like his posts after we stopped talking to each other due to reasons.

Liked by @juliehall, @carlossainz10, @mclaren, @f1, @thealeclerc, @olivernorris, @user9, @piastriswife, @tracybrown, @jamalmusiala10 and 11,327,748 others

———————————————————————————
@LandoNorris: last last🤞🏽
———————————————————————————
[Comments:]

@ciscanorris: come home son, we miss you! 😢
landonorris i can't im really busy atm, sorry mum.

@tracybrown: it's been seven months since everyone has saw you, hoping we all see you soon!! 🥺
landonorris missing you too ma'am
tracybrown call me tracy!

@carlossainz10: looking hot as usual baby, missing you loads hope to see you soon babe😍😘
landonorris see you soon baby😉🥵

@theaxlandofp: what happened with thea?? she isn't commenting anymore and liking your posts that much apart from this one!!😓😓
landonorris personal reasons.
———————————————————————————
It hurt me that we had stopped talking to each other once again, the only time we would speak is when he had races. We had both got into separate relationships, he had started dating some girl called Julie Hall and I was dating Edin Dzeko. I genuinely missed him so much and me and Edin knew we would be better off as friends just like with Jamal. This time it was my fault because I was still in love with Lando. Even he knew I missed Lando and accepted that fact. I was going out with Flo and snapped a mirror selfie to post but with limited comments.

 I was going out with Flo and snapped a mirror selfie to post but with limited comments