16.

We arrived at his massive house after a short drive, the lights were glistening white. Lando got out of the car and walked over to my side and pulled the door open carefully "May I take your hand?" he asked politely, I nodded my head and got up slowly. "I'm starving, let's go insideeeeee" I muttered. We headed inside and entered to a red carpet with petals everywhere and candles laid out in a heart shape and dinner plates and forks on the table "Stop it this is so cute" I kissed his cheek. He grabbed onto my hand tightly and walked me over to table and pulled a chair out "For m'lady". I blushed so hard "Thank you ml". We spoke for a bit and finished our food till he muttered something "I have a surprise for you". Thea furrowed her eyebrows and gave Lando the death stare "What is it?" she asked. Lando stood up and tucked his chair into the table and grabbed Thea up slowly.  Thea got up slowly and fixed her hair up a bit and added a dash of lipgloss again and grabbed onto his hand. "Come on" Lando walked her over to his bedroom upstairs and closed the door quickly "Come inside" he said whilst opening the door slowly. I looked lowkey scared but released his hand and walked into the bedroom and saw rose petals everywhere.

Lando grabbed my hand and pulled me inside the room slowly over to the bed and placed his arms on my waist as tears were rolling down my cheek of happiness

Lando grabbed my hand and pulled me inside the room slowly over to the bed and placed his arms on my waist as tears were rolling down my cheek of happiness. "Thea Leclerc as you know we've known each other for like a few years now obviously and we've been hanging out like mostly everyday especially when f1 isn't on and I just feel like every single day I've spent with you my heart has just shifted towards you. I just feel like a different person when I'm with you and like you make me the happiest person itw, you make me feel loved and obviously more. I love you so much Thea and I want us to have a future together as a couple and not just bestfriends. I know we've been in separate relationships but I never felt the same spark with them as I do with you, I am so in love with you yk Thea and I want you to be mine. You're the only girl I want and the only girl I wanna marry in the future, so Will you be my girlfriend?". I stood there in shock and started crying happy tears and just slammed my lips onto his and kissed him passionately. "So I'll take that as a yes then?" he mumbled against my lips. I pulled away and jumped onto him and wrapped my legs around his waist "Yes a million times I would love to be your girlfriend".