12.

"I know" he whispered. Lando got up from the sofa and gently wrapped his arms around her legs and lifted her up to Carlos' spare bedroom which was basically Lando's. He placed her down gently and pulled a blanket over her bare legs and kissed her forehead. A few hours had passed and I woke up in the middle of the night. It was so dark and it was like 4am I guessed. I leaned over to my bedside to read 4:25am and rubbed my eyes to get out of bed to make a coffee. I removed the blanket from my bare legs and got up and opened the door quietly. I was dressed in one of Lando's oversized shirts without any trousers but pants. I saw Lando on the sofa sleeping and crept over to him. "Lando wake up" I said to him in a calm tone pleading him to join me in bed. He nodded his head and rubbed his eyes.
———————————————————————————
It was the next morning and it was the England Euros Final for the Womens and Thea was in the starting xl to play, whilst Lando was secretly there but he had lied saying he was busy in Woking. I woke up around 7am and headed over to the bathroom and jumped into the shower. I grabbed my coconut shampoo and conditioner and massaged it into my hair and washed my body with my bodywash. After I was done from my shower, I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my body and headed to my bedroom. (TIMESKIP TO THE GAME AND THEA IS ON THE COACH) I was sitting next to Leah Williamson whilst scrolling on instagram till I saw a picture of Lando at Wembley. "Oh my days" I said in my head.

Liked by @thealeclerc, @england, @frankirby, @kellypiquet, @landoswife, @theaxlandofp, @masonmount, @philfoden, @mclaren, @flonorris and 5,362,732 others

———————————————————————————
@LandoNorris: Come on England! Bring it home today🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿———————————————————————————
[Comments:]

@frankirby: bless he's obviously there for thea x
thealeclerc don't even start

@flonorris: can't wait to be supporting my sister in law from home!! go on girlie🥹🤍
thealeclerc i love you flo😘

@masonmount: bring it home thea! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
landonorris 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

@masongreenwood: ur girlfriend is so sexy i want her, she is mine btw and not urs stupid bitch! 😍😍
landonorris c'mon man ur taking the piss, she isn't my girlfriend and no she isn't urs and ik she's beautiful, i suggest u back tf off her because she isn't available mate and ur so gross ur a rapist, gtfo my comments, i don't want a rapist in my comments💀
**liked by 237,727 and thealeclerc**

@thealeclerc: 🤍
landonorris ❤️
———————————————————————————
(TIMESKIP TO THE 90' MINUTE AGAIN) I was on the pitch stressing the hell out as there was a massive argument between the girls and the shitty ass australians ladies team. "Mate why are you getting all mouthy for" I shouted at one of the girls as I knew her because she was obsessed with Lando. She pulled my hair so I grabbed her by the neck and pushed her onto the floor and got a yellow card unlike her who got a red card. We were also given a freekick that I was taking. I could see Lando in the stands with Foden and Mount and breathed in. I stepped up and kicked the ball into the top right bins and scored and took my shirt off and celebrated. After we celebrated it was time for us to lift the trophy but Sam Kerr came running over to me go swap shirts. I took off my short revealing my abs and belly piercing and gave her my shirt. She gave me hers and we hugged tightly. "you look so hot" she winked at me. I blushed so hard "thanks babesss" I kissed her cheek. Whilst we were walking the commentators made a announcement "Round of applause for Lando Norris McLaren's #4 driver and Mason Mount and Phil Foden". Everyone clapped so hard for them, I was like omds.