1.

I woke up to screaming downstairs in the house, I just ignored the screaming and snuggled my head into my pillow which was a picture of my bestfriend who had died 4 years ago. He was a little white cat with a tabby tail and had blue/green eyes and was so cute, his name was Wyatt. A little story about me and Wyatt is that he wasn't my cat, he was my neighbours cat but I really loved him. We would play outside infront of my house together and he would sit on my doorstep outside waiting for me. I would buy food for him and feed it to him. We would always hang outside or in my neighbours house. She loved me alot and I really loved her. The three of us had a very close friendship. I was so sad to hear that she had died and then Wyatt died a couple of weeks after her, that news really broke me. I still miss them, I just hope they are doing okay up there. Anyways, my phone was vibrating and the room was dark due to the curtains being shut. My phone kept on pinging off and it was the alarm. I reached over the bed to grab my phone off the bedside table but failed. I couldn't be bothered to get it, so I snuggled into bed again. I fell asleep for another ten minutes and then decided to sit up and rubbed my eyes. I removed the bedsheets and my blanket off my legs and headed over the bedside table and opened the curtains and grabbed my sunglasses from my draw and wore them.

It was so sunny and even bright even though it was 6:45AM. I grabbed my phone off the bedside table and sat back onto my bed. I unlocked my phone and went onto instagram and saw a post from F1 announcing that Formula 1 has finally returned. I was so excited to see my brother and Max race. After a couple of minutes, I decided to turn off my phone and removed my glasses then placed it onto my bed and walked over to the bathroom with my sanitary products and towel. I locked the door tightly and hung my towel onto the rack and stripped off my clothes. I jumped into the shower and washed my body and my hair. 20 minutes later I was finally done showering, I grabbed my orange McLaren towel and wrapped it around myself and unlocked the door and headed to my bedroom. "Breakfast is ready thea" Charles shouted from downstairs. "I'm coming, let me get dressed rq" I shouted whilst picking out my outfit for the day, I grabbed a pair of trousers and matching shirt and styled it with a orange crop top and decided to pair it with some orange and white nike dunks to go with the McLaren theme. I grabbed my phone off my bed and headed downstairs with my trainers and placed them onto the floor. I headed to the kitchen and opened the curtains as Charles had never opened them. "Lazy bastard" I muttered whilst brushing my teeth, I finally finished brushing my teeth and walked over to the table and wrapped my arms around Charles.

He held me close "You look good for once in a lifetime, are you trying to impress someone" Charles said whilst playing with my hair, I gave him such a dirty look "Thanks I guess and to answer your question I'm not trying to impress anyone for the love of god" I rolled my eyes and chuckled and pulled apart from him. I sat down on the chair opposite him and grabbed my fork he placed on the table for me. We chatted for a bit and I finished my breakfast. I got up and placed my plate in the sink and washed my hands after washing up the dishes quickly. After I got done washing the dishes I dried my hands on the towel and grabbed my phone and slid my trainers on. "Yk we're going to be late right Charles" whilst knotting my trainers up I shouted. Charles came running downstairs with his bag and told me to get into the car and that he would be one minute. I got up from the sofa and unlocked the front door and headed to the car. I sat in the front obviously, not like I'm going to sit in the back. I waited a couple of minutes till his lazy ass decided to come out. He finally came out and jumped into the driver seat after throwing his bag into the boot. He started the engine and started driving.
———————————————————————————
[Timeskip: We had arrived at the Bahrain GP Arena and parted our ways to our different teams. I obviously headed over to McLaren as I was supporting them as I wasn't driving due to a injury in my legs, but I was finally healing and had 2 more weeks off. I met up with my dad there.]
———————————————————————————
I ran over to my dad and kissed his cheek and smiled at him, "Hi sweetheart are you excited for today" he said with a massive smile plastered onto his face. I grabbed his hands and kissed them "Obviously dad". He chuckled and hugged me tightly.. ; We spoke for around ten minutes as Oscar and Lando had to set out for their drive. I had hope Oscar would win P1. ; "Dad can you take a picture of me quickly" whilst handing him my phone and posing. "Sure darling" he said whilst snapping a picture of me. I took the phone off my dad and looked at the pictures and decided to post one before the race had started.

Liked by @landonorris, @maxverstappen, @mclaren, @f1, @zakbrown, @charlesleclerc, @judebellingham, @oscarpiastri, @ishowspeed, @kellypiquet and 161,812 others

———————————————————————————
@TheaLeclerc: My home, my team, my everything. Come on you Papayas, let's go for a win and 2 podiums today. Good luck to @oscarpiastri and @LandoNorris for the race today, I am sure you boys will do an amazing job today. We trust in you boys. 🧡
———————————————————————————
[Comments:]

@mclaren: Thank you for your support Thea, we appreciate it a lot!! 🧡
thealeclerc 🧡🧡

@charlesleclerc: The audacity you have to post McLaren and not Ferrari. Ferrari are so much better, they're on top. Anyways, you look good for the first time in your life. 🤣
thealeclerc mclaren on top & thank you<3

@kellypiquet: that's my wifey looking beautiful as ever, i love you have fun at the race😚
thealeclerc besos x

@philfoden: have a nice time baby! i love you loads and can't wait to see you at home🥰
thealeclerc thank you my love :)

@f1wags: you would look so good with lando norris, i ship you two so much!!

@f1: McLaren's #1 fan!! We love to see it, McLaren are so lucky to have such a loyal and pretty fan like you!! 🥹
thealeclerc haha thanks x
———————————————————————————

Thank you for reading this chapter, I hope you enjoyed it a lot and apologies but as much as I love adding them insta posts I won't add them that much. They will be in some parts where it is important, anyways lmk what you want me to change about this chapter. Also, that cat story is not a lie, I actually lost Wyatt irl and it hurt me so much and it still stings but I have to keep strong for them both. Also, make sure to be eating and drinking everyone and I love you all so much :).
#UpThePapayas🧡