7.

He placed his hands on my waist and leaned in till Will shouted "AYE THE PAIR OF YOU". We pulled away quickly "I love you too Lando" I whispered. We headed downstairs and went separate ways. I went over to the wags. Kelly hugged me tightly "Girl let me take a pic of you". I handed her my phone and allowed her to take a picture of me.

 I handed her my phone and allowed her to take a picture of me

Liked by @mclaren, @prettylittlething, @landonorris, @charlottesine, @kellypiquet, @charles_leclerc, @jamalmusiala, @theaxlandofp, @victoriaverstappen, @arthurleclerc and 3,361,129 others

---------------------------
@TheaLeclerc: obsessed w/ this set! thank you @prettylittlething 🥹🤍. #ad #prettylittlething #ambassador
---------------------------
[Comments:]

@arthurleclerc: my pretty sister🤍.
thealeclerc grazie fatello🥹🫶🏼

@landonorris: 😍
thealeclerc thankyou <3

@kellypiquet: obsessed with you wifey.
thealeclerc bezos!! 😚

@charlottesine: love of my life🤤😍
thealeclerc muahhh.
---------------------------
After she took a picture of me, I decided to head back down to the McLaren garage to join them. I grabbed my own MCL headphones and placed them on my ears whilst tucking my two strands of hair behind my ears. I was sat next to Will who kept on winking at me. I rolled my eyes at him and just spoke to him about life. The race had started and it was the 47th lap out of 53 and it was time for a radio check. Will whispered to me "Press the green button and say radio check" he laughed. I nodded my head and placed my fingers down on the green radio button and reciprocated what Will had said, "Radio check, Lando". He was aware that everyone could hear what he was saying but he said "Theaaaaaaaaaaaaa" and started singing "It's friday, saturday, then sunday what?". We laughed so hard but I replied to him whilst blushing and smiling like a idiot "Ur singing is lovely". Everyone laughed loudly till they turned their heads back to the race. He was so focused on the road.

Verstappen was infront of Lando, but Lando pressed his foot down hardly on the gas and managed to overtake Verstappen as he had to stop at a pit stop and had to retire his car. That was such a relief as he has been in pole position for seven races in a row. It was the final lap of the Bahrain GP and Lando was behind Sainz I started praying in my head and watched the race till the commentator screamed into his mic "LANDO HAS OVERTAKEN SAINZ AND IS VERY CLOSE TO THE FINISH LINE", everyone got up and ran up the stairs to see the GP. We ran asap and everyone screamed "GO ON BOY C'MON BOY". We all jumped up and down and hugged each other and ran back to our seats to see him cross the line. We smiled so hard and headed outside to wait for him to park up. I jumped onto Will's back and waited for Lando to park up. As soon as he parked up Will and Zak and the whole team started running towards him. I jumped off Will and watched Lando jump into the crowd and into the teams hands and made a heart with his hands. They were knocking on his helmet and hugging him tightly till he decided to walk over to me after hugging everyone. He ran over to me and picked me up by the waist and lifted me up and held me close. "I am proud of you Lan, you deserved this so much". He smiled and kissed my forehead. "Thanks Thea that means alot to me yk and this win was for someone special" he winked at me. I rolled my eyes at that last sentence "This win was for someone special".