11-15

return

Start a piece of land: I am doing infrastructure construction in another world

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 11 011

    【011】Barracks:

    In the afternoon of the training camp, the barracks.

    Bart and Alex each brought their own teams to the barracks. Looking at the newly built barracks, everyone's eyes were filled with curiosity.

    This is a place they could see but couldn't "touch" before, but today they came in directly, and their hearts were surging, as if something was about to break out of the ground.

    Gu Qing was already waiting for them in the barracks.

    The moment they saw Gu Qing, they all said excitedly to Gu Qing, "My lord."

    Gu Qing nodded slightly, and then led them to a building.

    There is a wooden sign on the top of the building with three big characters "Training Camp".

    The training camp is a subsidiary product of the military camp. Soldiers trained in the training camp will have a certain improvement in combat power and have a certain chance to appreciate skills.

    Gu Qing, who was still worrying about how to train soldiers, was instantly delighted when he saw the training camp.

    As long as you have money, it is a matter of minutes to improve the ability of soldiers.

    At this time, standing next to the training camp, Gu Qing received a prompt from the system.

    [Whether to operate the barracks? 】

    【Yes. 】

    After the words fell, an overall architectural map of the military camp appeared on Gu Qing's vacant panel, and the basic information of the military camp was also attached.

    [Building: Primary Barracks]

    [Auxiliary Building: Training Camp, School Grounds]

    [Description: Training Soldiers, Defending Territory]

    [Level: 1]

    [Strength: 0]

    [Soldier Type: Unlocked (Light Infantry, Light Cavalry, Long/Pikemen) , Longbowman)]

    and the unlocked soldiers in the arms can directly operate, and you can specify the arms that the soldiers will switch to.

    The first step, of course, is to convert these inhabitants into soldiers.

    In the lower left corner of the page, Gu Qing saw the option to convert soldiers, and quickly made the choice directly.

    At the same time, a new prompt popped up on the screen in front of him.

    [Do you want to convert the existing 23 residents in the military camp into soldiers? 】

    【Yes. 】

    【Whether it costs 2300 copper coins. 】

    【Yes. ]

    [The system has deducted 2300 copper coins, and the conversion of soldiers was successful. 】