321-330

return

Start a piece of land: I am doing infrastructure construction in another world

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 321 321

    When Alcott and his party were taken down, the group of people were in a trance-like mood.

    After recovering from his senses, Alcott couldn't help feeling annoyed that the delivery process was too "thrilling", and he was worried throughout the whole process, how could he have the usual to think rationally.

    But thinking about it, it seems to be okay, at least the lives of their team were saved, and the people watching Qingyun City really didn't plan to take them.

    The rest of the team also slowly calmed down at this time, looking at Alcott with a bit of helplessness in their eyes.

    "Captain, what should we do?" one of them asked.

    In fact, when their team set off for the Goblin Kingdom, they all knew that the situation this time was not good. Just looking at Alcott's worried look, they knew that things were not something their captain could prepare for.

    Now that it suddenly fell into the hands of the soldiers of Qingyun City, they understood one thing, that is, their caravan had unintentionally been involved in the confrontation between the capital and Qingyun City, and after being involved, it was too difficult for them to escape, now All you can do is join the party.

    As for which side to join? They have run out of options.

    "Qingyun City doesn't seem to plan to do anything to us, and it's useful to keep it. It doesn't matter when it's over." "What about after it's over?"

    Alcott

    sighed deeply, "When Once we entered the Qingyun City camp, we will not be innocent, and then go to Qingyun City to hang out! We also had this plan, but now we just advance this plan, Qingyun City, it’s not bad.” “Yes

    ! They were cleaned up, their body skills are really good, and they catch people very fast." "It's too

    powerful."

    "We haven't encountered such a powerful one before!"

    "No, there was another time, the time when we were robbed. Those people were also quick and sharp, and they captured very well." "Wait, when you

    say that, I suddenly feel that the two teams are a bit alike, and their capture techniques are similar." Is it consistent?"

    "..."

    Alcott was listening to his subordinates chatting, but he didn't expect that the whole topic would have shifted when he heard them chatting.

    Especially since this topic is very sensitive.

    He couldn't help thinking about the difference between the last time he was caught and this time in his mind, as if there was really no difference.

    So... the person who robbed them last time was also from Qingyun City.

    Isn't that the narrow road to Yuanjia?