51-60

return

Start a piece of land: I am doing infrastructure construction in another world

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 51 051

    [051] Territory that can be upgraded

    "Where is this Qingyun Village? Have you found out?" "It has been found out

    , and it is said to be a remote territory."

    "Why did the captain of the soldier team go there?"

    " I heard that the captain of another soldier team tricked him into accepting an honorary mission. I thought he was going to be killed this time, but who would have thought that such a small and remote territory would have such good things.” “This is luck.

    ” Ah!"

    "The food I ate these days is really delicious, and it's as poisonous, and I walked out after eating it, and I couldn't help thinking about it." "

    Yes, the taste is really amazing. "

    "So let's go to Qingyun Village together?"

    "Do you know where it is?"

    "Of course I know, but now doesn't seem to be the right time. After all, the beast horde is coming. It's too dangerous to start now."

    "It's just about doing business. Seizing the land is an opportunity. Now we're one step too late, and we're one step too     late

    .

    "

, It's just that everyone's twinkling eyes at this time indicate their "unwillingness".

    After a while, different caravans remembered a proposal in favor of their own caravan.

    For example, the Kaqiu Chamber of Commerce.

    "We have inquired about the location of Qingyun Village. It is very close to a territory where our Chamber of Commerce is stationed. If we pass on the news, we will be able to take the lead after the beast tide is over." President Bruno said.

    Bruno was directly appointed by the chairman of the Chamber of Commerce to handle this matter.

    For the president of the Chamber of Commerce, Qingyun Village, which suddenly appeared, is indeed so attractive, but for the entire Chamber of Commerce at present, it cannot occupy too much position for the time being. If it is not for the current income and future Potential, the Kaqiu Chamber of Commerce will not take it seriously.

    Therefore, this matter was directly handed over to the vice president, Bruno.

    And since he got this task, Bruno naturally wants to do it well. After all, there are many vice presidents, and in the future, if he wants to be valued by his superiors or be in a higher position, he needs merit.

    This is also a rare opportunity for him.

    "Which territory?"

    "Laya Town, the territory of Viscount Daniel,"

    Bruno listened, his expression

    paused, and then he asked unexpectedly: "Laya Town, the small territory that relies on Pasachus City?"