81-90

return

Start a piece of land: I am doing infrastructure construction in another world

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 81 081

    【081】Is it intentional?

    After a while, the Sichuan dishes prepared by Zhuang Xinghe were freshly baked.

    When the waiter saw the bright red peppers on each dish, he couldn't help saying.

    "Did the guests change their taste today? They want to eat Sichuan food?"

    "But it's wrong! They haven't eaten Sichuan food before, so how do they know these dishes?"

    "Brother Zhuang, are you... did they offend you?"

    the food passer After muttering a few words secretly, he quickly came to such a conclusion.

    Listen, Zhuang Xinghe snorted directly, "Speak up!"

    After speaking, Zhuang Xinghe took two of them on the tray and left first.

    The food passer watched his leaving back and fell silent.

    —It seems he guessed right.

    Afterwards, without rushing to say anything, he took the rest of the food and followed Zhuang Xinghe.

    At this time, in the same box.

    Today, Nicole and the three waited for some overlap, and the delivery speed was obviously quite fast on weekdays, but today it seemed to be much slower.

    Nicole's sharp eyes immediately turned to Wen Xingwei, "What's the matter, your person in charge really agreed to meet us?" "

    Brother Zhuang agreed."

    "Then our food..."

    "Probably Brother Zhuang is going to bring them here together! We are more used to eating and chatting at the dining table. Our Brother Zhuang will definitely prepare a delicious meal for you, which is guaranteed to be something you have never eaten before." Wen Xingwei praised directly Go to Haikou Road.

    Nicole and the three listened, and looked at Wen Xingwei with suspicion.

    The three of them are all very suspicious people, and they are still reconsidering their previous speculations now, is it because the territory is wary of them?

    Thinking of this, they couldn't sit still.

    Wen Xingwei looked at their reactions and felt that something was wrong, and suddenly thought of the few words Zhuang Xinghe asked and the words he answered when he went to see Zhuang Xinghe.

    He didn't feel anything when he said it before, but now that he thought about it, he felt that there must be something in it, and it was a big thing.

    Wen Xingwei repeatedly deliberated in his heart whether the whole conversation process or the change of Zhuang Xinghe's attitude.

    Especially the one that made him feel a little cold.

    He is now quite sure that what he feels is true.

    So what did he say that made Brother Zhuang