101-110

return

Start a piece of land: I am doing infrastructure construction in another world

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 101 Chapter 101

    [101] What they can do is... I

    have to say, the emergence of the contribution system and the mall instantly made the earth survivors in the territory explode with unprecedented passion. There were a lot more people doing things.

    "Everyone teamed up and went out to fight in the wild to earn contributions!"

    "Come a mage, go to fight the boss Warcraft today, 1000 contributions, distributed according to work." "

    Receive contributions, contribution 1:1 exchange."

    "Receive contributions, 1 contribution 2 copper coins ""

    "Contributions are collected in large quantities."

    "..."

    Yes, within a short time after the contribution was made, it suddenly became a hard currency in the territory, and instantly swept the entire territory.

    Not only the survivors of the earth, but also the residents of Qingyun Town.

    Yes, the residents of Qingyun Town can also get contributions by doing things for Qingyun Town, but they are different from the survivors on the earth, they just know that they have an additional contribution degree and territory task system, and when they don’t know how to use the contribution , I heard that many people are accepting contributions, and after hearing that they can be exchanged for copper coins, I immediately paid attention to this.

    Not to mention, the contribution price has changed from the original 1 to 1 to the occasional 1 to 2 later, and the contribution that can be obtained from a task can be as many as ten or twenty. Once the exchange ratio is reached, the residents of Qingyun Town will flock to the task .

    Everyone is thinking about contribution, can't it be lively?

    Under such circumstances, the atmosphere in the territory suddenly became hardworking, especially the new batch of earth survivors. They were still thinking about how to live and live in the territory as soon as possible. As a result, when the contribution system came out, they immediately It made them ecstatic, and immediately joined the fight for contribution.

    Nicole and the others naturally also noticed the changes in the territory.

    Their life has been a little difficult these two days, not materially, but psychologically.

    Ever since they saw the more than a thousand well-trained professional soldiers that day, they felt uncomfortable.

    They coveted Qingyun Town, so they thought about the backing of the Lord of Qingyun Town.

    Because of the rarity of the lord's token, the one who can use the lord's token to open up a territory must be a lord with a backing.

    After Qingyun Town appeared in their field of vision, they have already dispatched forces to investigate Qingyun Town's backing issue, and even the land, the