A new puppy

Things had been stressful recently, with Pietro constantly away from home and no one to comfort you it was getting hard. So Pietro decides to buy you a Present to cheer you up.

There you were watching Disney channel as there was nothing else to do, no one to talk to. No one to hang out with as they were all away. And no boyfriend to cuddle up to in bed or now.

Pietro isn't coming back from his mission for at least another week and you see bored out of your skin, feeling lonely and depressed half the time you didn't know how much longer you could go on.

You heard knock at the door and slowly walk over to the door, you know it won't be him as he's still away. As well as the other Avengers so who could it be?

Opening the door you see a white haired muscly man, your eyes brighten up and a smile on your lips as you rugby tackle your boyfriend in hugs and kisses.

"Pietro! I thought you weren't coming home at least for another week!" You exclaimed through kisses, he chuckled then came through the door closing it behind him.

"We got back early, so here I am." His Russian accent thick and attractive as ever. You smiled at him and gave him one last kiss before going into the living room plopping down on the couch.

"Everything alright (Y/N)?" Pietro asked, noticing your distance all of a sudden.

"Yes why?" You said, lying through your teeth at him. Pietro knew you weren't your usual self and sat next to you.

"Tell me the truth." Pietro said planting a kiss to your forehead, cuddling you.

"I've just been so lonely and not being able to talk to anyone as your away and so is Natasha, I was sending myself insane." Natasha and you were close more like sisters than anything else.

"I have something for you."

"Ok-" before you could, finish your sentence Pietro had gone out the door and back again holding a puppy in his arms.

"She is for you, a present from me. She's to keep you company while I'm away." Looking at the husky puppy in awe, Pietro handed her over to you and you hugged the puppy tightly.

"I'll name her sky." You said fondly, putting the puppy down and patting her on the head.

"She is cute, just like you." Pietro held my hand and kissed it, then giving you a passionate kiss.

You giggles at Pietro's comment and hugged him tightly.