Marry me?

You and Pietro had been together for almost 2 years and today he was going to pop the question.

"Are you ready to go my love?" Pietro asked, slipping gloves on to his hands.

"Yes I think so." You said, putting a fluffy scarf around your neck then putting a pair of fluffy gloves over your hand.

"Good." Pietro said taking your hand in his, placing a kiss on your cheek. Blushing slightly at his kiss, you may of been together for 2 years but he always made you blush.

"You look adorable when your blushing." Making you blush even more. You headed out of Stark tower, riding down in the elevator to the bottom floor.

The cold winter air of New York hit your face as you walked down the streets, cuddling Pietro as you made your way to the park. Pietro had told you he had a surprise for you and you have been bugging him ever since he told you last week to tell you what it is.

But tonight it the night when you find out what he has been hiding from you.

"Doesn't the city look so pretty at night?" You said admiring the city around you covered in snow. "The snow on the trees and cars, looks pretty doesn't it?" You ask Pietro.

"Almost as pretty as you." Pietro said, you giggled at his comment and continued to look at the environment around you. Pietro had only told you, you were going to the park in town, now the suspension was killing you.

You kissed him cheek lightly and gripped into his hand even more as you walked through the park.
He lead you to a fountain with fairy lights in it with roses in the water,

"Did you do this?" You asked Pietro who was getting nervous about what he was going to ask you.

"Yes, do you like it?" He said.

"I love it." Staring awe of the way the fountain looked tonight, but why was he doing this?

"Now, um.. (Y/N).. We have been together for almost 2 years now and I love you more and more each day and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I wanted to ask you.. If.. You would, marry me?" Pietro said getting down on one knee holding a box with a shiny ring in it.

You held a hand over your mouth in excitement, trying to grasp if what's just happened.

"Y-Yes!" You managed to say rapping your arms around his neck giving him a passionate kiss, he slipped the ring on your finger and kissed you back.

"Who else knew about this?" You ask him, wanting to know how long people have kept this from you.

"Steve, Stark, Natasha, Bruce, Wanda-she help me come up with the idea to do this." Pointing to the fountain, you smiled at him, giving Pietro a small kiss on the lips.

"So everyone knew apart from me,"

"Pretty much, I'm surprised Wanda or even Stark didn't say anything." You both laughed and continue to kiss each other, not wanting the moment to end.

"Want to go back and get a hot chocolate?" Pietro asked you, you nodded your head.

As you made your way back you shared kisses and held each other's hand. Knowing that it's going to be months of endless planning for a wedding.