Skinny dipping

Requested and for suchnatalie ♥︎ I hope you like it!

~~~~~~~

"(Y/N)! Come on before I push you in." Pietro teased.

You were both standing on a ledge to a lake and Pietro is trying to convince you to go in the lake, threatening to push you in if you don't get in within 5 seconds.

"But-"

"No if, ands or buts." He snapped his fingers in your face trying to be the sassy little thing he thought he was.

"I didn't bring a swimming costume, and I'm not going all the way back to Stark tower to bloody get one!" You protested. "So, no I will not get in the lake. Besides there could be sharks in the water."

Pietro rolled his eyes and started laughing, "I'm defiantly sure that there are no sharks or animals that will eat you alive."

Pretending his hand was a shark and pinching your skin lightly, you giggled and slapped his hand away from you.

"But now that you mention it I haven't brought my swimwear either." Raising his eyebrows and smirking at you. "So I guess I'm going to have to go in naked."

You widen your eyes at him, "I'm not going in naked, but you can I'm not stopping you." Returning a smirk to him, he slid his arms around your waist pulling you close to him.

"Oh babe I know you won't stop me, so why don't you join me?" He pressed his lips onto yours as he slipped his hands under your shirt pulling it off, At this point you didn't stop him you just let him carry on.

He pulled your shirt of revealing your light purple lace bra you brought a few days ago, Pietro's eyes widen at the sight and kissed your neck.

You tugged at his shirt wanting it off at that very moment, "so impatient." You laughed into his neck and pulled his shirt over his head tossing it to the side.

He was toned like hell, his v-lines that were very defined and his six pack that looked amazing in the light.

"Like the view baby?" He cooed, unbuttoning your jeans and sliding them down your things. You shook your head as you took of his jeans, he did the rest like take his fluffy socks of that you brought him for Christmas.

You took your socks off, they were to precious to ruin.

Pietro took your hand and undid your bra, then taking off your pants. Chucking them on the grass, you took off his boxers.

You stared at each other for a moment before closing the gap, you shared a passionate kiss before pushing him into he water with all your might as he was very strong.

He let out a high pitch girly scream as he hit the water and you broke out into a fit of giggles, "that was the most high pitched scream I've ever heard!" You said, clutching your sides.

Not aware of Pietro climbing out the lake, lifting you up and putting you over his shoulder then jumping back into the lake.

"Pietro no!" You tried to squirm out of his grip but he was to strong.

You stood up and chucked your arms around his neck embracing him in a bear hug, he brushed your hair out of your face and kissed you.

"Ew you taste like the water." You laughed and gave him another kiss.

"Well you did put me in head first, doesn't taste very nice does it?"

He shook his head and put you down into the water, the rest of the night was water fights and Palau fighting in the water.