Mad Love Pt. 2

The featherlight charm wasn't on while Narcissa moved the girl from the library to her room, she wanted to feel Evelyn's weight supported by her arms, the grip of her thighs clinging on her waist to keep their bodies together. She needed to feel her girl completely.

Other mainly point is the fact they were about to have sex in the couple's bed, which is the most intimate place for the Malfoys, only they fuck on that place, no other girl has intrude until today. Narcissa was aware of what she was doing and she would not regret it, she loves Evelyn and her girl deserved to be treated as so.

When they reached the room, the older woman disposed her sub on the mattress as she was fragile as a plume. Mrs. Malfoy took her time to look at the grace she had in hands, her pupils were twice as big and almost covered all her iris while caressing the -tiny bit sticky- rose cheeks of her baby. She was in love.

— You are the most beautiful creature alive. — Narcissa said above a whisper, seeing the skin under her hands turning pink.

— Stooop! — Evelyn tried to hide burring her face on the sheets, making Narcissa melt in giggling.

In order to make the girl stop hiding, the older woman took the golden hair out of the way and started to kiss Evelyn's nape, which soon progressed to licks and nibbling, spreading it along her neck until the first moan could be heard. Motivated in hearing that wonderful sound louder, breathily and more frequently, Narcissa went directly to the girl's pulse spot and gave her a strong bite followed by sucking which definitely would leave a big mark, a ownership one.

Mrs. Malfoy's hands traveled her upper body, finding Evelyn's top bothering her mission to grab her big boobs, so as if it wasn't anything, Narcissa found the sewing of the fabric and pulled it apart, ripping it out of the way. Once it was out of the girl's body, she was turned around, so the eldest could admire those tits.

Narcissa breathed out a spell before lead her palms guide themself for the girl's torso, which she soon discovered it was a charm make it flow oil from Narcissa's digits, aiming to workship on the soft skin of her girl. She knew all the right spots where to apply pressure or barely tickle, the massage was absolutely divine, warming Evelyn up, torturing her in a delicious way, causing her to squirm and contorce on the silky sheets under her, only stoping when she heard another piece of clothing being brutally teared apart, her shorts. When the eyes of Lady Malfoy found the unclothed cunt before her, she couldn't hold the proud chuckle that leaved her mouth.

— You are a very good girl, you know that? — Narcissa opened widely Evelyn's thighs, whom nodded before answer.

— I try to, mommy. — Evelyn was shaking under Narcissa's touch, not anticipating the cold fingers resting above her folds, making her grind her hips up to get more contact.

— Oh dear, you are drenched... my fingers almost slip in with no effort... — Narcissa started to tease by almost entering her fingers on the girl, but just the finger tips, taking growls of frustration out of the blonde.

—Pleaaase... — Evelyn cried between a sob. — Please, don't be mean. I need you mommy, pleeease. — Her begging was interrupted with her own scream of pleasure caused by a strong thrust, Narcissa had finally filled her.

Lady Malfoy made sure the first lunge stayed inside of Evelyn for some seconds, just for her to feel the intern walls strangling her fingers. The older felt her sub moving her hips, trying to fuck herself on the long digits once her mommy was not doing it at the moment. With the other hand, Narcissa held her still and started to get rhythm, which made whines and moans reached her ears.

The satisfaction of the sounds gave the eldest some motivation to go to a different movement, and replace the fast thrusts curling her fingers at the right point and massaging it with her fingertips.