9

14 century - Italy

"Losing something"

Elijah slowly opened his eyes, his vision blurry and unfocused. He blinked a few times, trying to clear his mind and remember where he was. He looked around and saw that he was lying in his bed.

Confused, he tried to sit up, but a sharp pain shot through his head, making him groan in agony.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down. But his mind was in chaos, and he couldn't shake the feeling that he was missing something crucial.

Suddenly, the door to his bedroom opened, and his brother, Niklaus, walked in.

"Hello, brother," he said softly. "How are you feeling?"

He tried to form words, but his mind was still in a fog. He stared at him, trying to remember what had happened the night before, but nothing came to him.

Niklaus took a step closer to him and look a little amused to him. You had drunk a little to much, i found knock out and brought you back her.

Elijah looked at him. He couldn't remember when he had drunk that much, but his brother would not lie to him. So he calmed down and begin to rest.

As Niklaus left the room to let his brother rest after the night. Elijah couldn't shake the feeling of that he forgets something important, something was missing, but he could not put his finger on what it was, maybe his mind is just playing tricks on him.

----------------------

Elijah stood on the balcony of his mansion after the weird event from some days ago, gazing out at the lush greenery that surrounded him. He felt that he had always been drawn to the natural world, finding solace in the quiet beauty of the forests and meadows that lay beyond the village.

But today, something felt off. He couldn't quite put his finger on it, but as he looked out at the trees and flowers, he felt a strange sense of emptiness, as if a part of him was missing.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, trying to calm the unease that was building inside him. As he exhaled, he felt a faint stirring in his mind, a memory trying to break through.

It was a fleeting image, a flash of a face that he knew he should recognize. But the memory was elusive, slipping away before he could grasp it.

Frustrated, Elijah turned away from the balcony and strode into the house, determined to figure out what was going on. He searched his mind, trying to piece together the missing fragments, but all he could find was a sense of longing.

It was as if a part of his soul had been ripped away, leaving him feeling incomplete and adrift.

And all the while, he continued to be drawn to the natural world, to the trees and the flowers and the animals that surrounded him. Though he couldn't explain why, he felt a deep connection to the earth, as if it held the key to unlocking the secrets of his past.

And so he persisted, driven by an unshakeable determination to find a way to feel his hole in his chest, to stop the longing.