20

All the Letters

13 century

As I sit down to write this letter to you, my mind races back to the day we first met.

I still remember how I felt that day, how my heart skipped a beat when our eyes met. I knew, in that very moment, that you were someone special.

------

If theres one thing I am sure of, I am sure that you have always belonged with me.

------

You are the perfect mix, of everything I have ever craved.

------

I always wanted you, even when I didnt know what i wanted, even before i knew you.

It was you, you were the chapter that I didnt know the words to, but always knew it existed,

and when I finally found it and began to read, I knew I was home.

------

If forever does exist, please let it be you...

---------------------------------------------14 century---------------------------------------------

You mean the world to me, thats why I have to leave you.

------

I've never been so scared
of losing something in my life, then again, nothing in my life has ever meant as much to me as you do.

------

Never before had I wanted to say so much, but said so little.

------

So it seems i must always write letters that i can never send.

------

Having to say goodbye to you was the hardest goodbye I never really got to say.

------

I sincerely hope that your soul finds peace.

------

Did you know that my greatest fear was, to be forgotten.

But not just that. To be forgotten by a person who I could never forget.

------

For years, I've been watching you from a distance and

I'll be spending my lifetime, thinking if it was worth it.

------

In that moment, I knew you like her, like everytime you smile, i knew, it was because of her.

------

Keeping my distance because I know I can't have you.