15

2000 century - Mystic Falls

Bonnie Bennett stood in the middle of the Mystic Falls cemetery, surrounded by a circle of flickering candles. She held a book of spells in her hands, but her nerves were getting the best of her. She had tried to trap Katerina in the tomb before, but it had never worked. Now, she was desperate for a solution.

Bonnie had always felt a connection to nature. As a witch, she felt the power of the earth coursing through her veins, and she had always felt a deep reverence for the natural world.

So she closed her eyes and focused her energy, calling out to the spirits of the earth. And to her surprise, she felt a response - a warm, welcoming presence that seemed to wrap itself around her.

Bonnie opened her eyes and gasped, staring in amazement at the figure that stood before her. It was a woman, tall and slender, with hair that flowed like a river and eyes that sparkled like the stars.

"Can I help you?" Lillian asked, a hint of amusement in her voice.

Bonnie hesitated for a moment, unsure of whether to trust this stranger. But then she remembered that she had nothing left to lose.

"I need to trap Katerina in the tomb," Bonnie said, her voice trembling slightly.

Lillian raised an eyebrow. "That's not an easy spell to cast," she said. "But I can help you."

The two of them sat down inside the circle of candles, and Lillian took out her own book of spells. She began to recite an incantation in a language that Bonnie had never heard before. The words flowed out of her mouth like a river, filling the air with a strange, otherworldly energy.

Bonnie felt her own powers surge in response. She closed her eyes and focused, visualizing Katerina inside the tomb, unable to escape. She could feel the witch's magic interweaving with her own, creating a powerful and complex spell.

Finally, the incantation came to an end, and the candles flickered out. And they had trap Kathrine, Lillian was glad that she could help Bonnie.

As both they walked through the woods back to the Village, Lillian told Bonnie stories of the earth and its creatures, of the magic that flowed through every living thing. And as they talked, Bonnie felt herself becoming more and more at peace, as if all her worries and fears were melting away.

-------------------

Lillian liked the little Village, called Mystic Falls, so she decided to stay a little, with that she also could look over Bonnie Bennett.

Lillian's home was located just outside of Mystic Falls in a secluded and remote forested area. The house itself was a rustic cabin with a wooden exterior and a sloping roof. It had a large stone fireplace and chimney, which serves as the main source of heat during colder months.

The interior of the cabin is cozy and rustic, with wooden floors, exposed beams, and rough-hewn furniture. The walls were adorned with nature-inspired decor, such as woven baskets, dried flowers, and animal pelts. The kitchen is small but functional, with a wood-burning stove for cooking.

There was a large porch that wraps around the front of the cabin, offering a panoramic view of the surrounding forest. The porch is furnished with rocking chairs and a small table for enjoying meals outdoors. A wooden swing hangs from the porch rafters, swaying gently in the breeze.

Despite its remote location, Lillians house is well-maintained and comfortable, providing a peaceful sanctuary for those seeking refuge from the chaos of the supernatural world.

------------------

Lillian sat alone in her hut, feeling a sense of unease creeping over her. She couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong, that something terrible was happening to her beloved Elijah.

Suddenly, she felt a sharp pain in her chest, and she gasped, doubling over in agony. She knew what was happening - Elijah had been killed.

Lillian staggered to her feet, trying to shake off the pain and focus on what she needed to do. She closed her eyes and reached out with her mind, searching for any trace of Elijah's presence.

And there it was - a faint, distant flicker of his consciousness, trapped inside his killed body. Lillians heart ached with sorrow and longing, and she knew she had to act fast if she was going to save him.

She didn't know why, but she felt as though something was drawing her towards Elijah. As she approached a old mansion outside of Mystic falls.

As she got closer, she could see in the entry, there she recognized Elijahs body hanging from the Wall, with a stake in the heart. Without a second thought, Lillian rushed towards Elija, tears streaming down her face.

In that moment, Lillian felt as though her soul was whole again.

As she pulled the stake out, the pain in her chest vanished, she sighed in relief. Slowly and carefully did she lay his body on the ground and laid his head on her lap and stroked his hair.

She had missed him so much, but she could not stay and wait til he wakes up, he didn't know her, she was just a stranger.

So she had to leave him, again. And it hurt, like the first time and she knew she couldn't leave him a third time.

--------------------------

As Elijah woke up, he felt warm and whole. But that feeling vanished fast, so fast as it has come.

Elijah was confused about that feeling, something like that had he not felt in a long time or ever. But that wasn't the only weird thing, the second things that wasn't clear was that he laid on the ground and the stake laid beside him.

Why would someone pull it out and lay him down, strange he through.

But he hadn't time for that, he needed to find the doubleganger again.