Overreacting - Pedri

Warning - smut

"ah. fuck. you feel so good around me mi amor." pedri groaned , pounding into you.

all you could do is nod your head and let out broken moans.

the feeling was euphoric. pedri hitting spots that you didn't know you had. he was toying with your clit with a vibrator.

pedri was trying to show you who he belonged to.

a few hours prior to these actions , the two of you went to the mall where pedri was noticed by some fans. a certain fan handed pedri a paper with her number and kissed his cheek.

you felt really insecure. it was no surprise that the girl was drop dead gorgeous. you felt like you were pushed aside . also like she didn't respect the fact you were standing right there.

all pedri did was smile and shove the little piece of paper into his hoodie pocket.

all you did was wave goodbye to the fans and told the two girls standing next to you that you were going to use the restroom.

but it was a lie. you quickly walked out of the mall leaving pedri confused , and drove away.

at that point you didn't care how he got home. all you felt was rage and jealousy.

a hour or so later you felt guilty just leaving pedri at the shopping center by himself , but you just couldn't help but feel like you could be replaced any time.

maybe one day pedri would wake up and find someone better.

you kind of felt you were overreacting but you couldn't even wrap your head around it.

that's until pedri walked into the front door of the flat you both shared. you were sat on the white leather couch watching a show on netflix .

"why did you leave me hermosa?" pedri asked putting down his wallet and keys.

you just shrugged continuing to watch the show that was playing.

surprisingly, pedri wasn't angry. which shocked you.

"you were jealous weren't you amor?" your focus was still on the tv.

pedri chuckled. "come here baby , let me show you who i belong to."

with that , it sums up how you were currently riding pedri's cock.

"fuck hermosa. you ride my dick so good." pedri grunted , he took one of your boobs in his mouth.

you bounced up and down , winding your hips as you brought yourself down on his cock.

throughout the room , all you could here was skin slapping against each other and loud moans.

you felt a wave of anger cloud through your euphoric feeling and decided to show pedri who he belonged to.

you spelled your name out as you rode him. spelling out each letter.

"ah fuck mami. im close." pedri moaned. taking your neck in his hand.

"me too." you moaned , your lips attaching themselves to pedri's neck.

pedri took it upon himself to flip you onto your back and he quickly thrusted into you.

"you see. im only for you . nobody else." pedri spoke , voice full of love and lust.

"cum inside me pedri. please." you said , desperately.

"whatever you ask mi amor." pedri moaned .

you matched his thrust and quickly the both of you reached your highs.

you came all over pedri's cock and he sent his warm seed inside of you.

"look at my seed spilling out of your pretty cunt." pedri took his finger and collected his cum and pushed it inside of your cunt.

you pushed his hand away feeling overstimulated.

"i can't take no more." you moaned , slowly sitting up.

"i know hermosa. i belong to you. and only you. i love you so much." pedri kissed you.

"i'm sorry i left you. i love you too." you spoke not meeting pedri's eyes.

"hey look at me. nobody could ever replace you. i'm always going to be yours." pedri grabbed your chin so you would look at him.

all you did was nod , showing you understand .

"come on amor , let's get showered up." pedri picked you up bridal style walking towards your shared bathroom.

let's just say , the shower sex was amazing

tumblr - mrs-dasilvasantoss