I'm Sorry - Pedri

Warning - Smut

you felt awful as pedro dropped his plate in the sink and went off sulking, the sound of the bedroom door slamming shut making your heart twinge in your chest. stupidly you thought it would be funny to pester him relentlessly and play about with the fact he once thought you fancied pablo - which of course was never the case, but here you were finishing dinner by yourself as you felt your face burn from embarrassment.

pushing yourself from the table you trailed after him, your hands swiping against the walls as you knocked softly at the door. you could hear him move around, gathering some shower stuff as he made hasty eye contact with you, "oh so you aren't finished?"

you wanted to grab him by his face and press his lips against yours but you were glued to the floor, only mustering the energy to shake your head as he stifled a snort. you knew he would spend nearly an hour in the shower and would only reappear when he'd calmed down but you didn't want to be away from him for that long. instead you traced his footsteps and made your presence known as he fiddled around with the shower head.

"i'm sorry baby..." you whispered, barely audible as you traced his shoulders. your touch relaxed him as he hummed back at you, obviously not over your stupidity as you dipped your hand against his spine, running against the material of his shirt. your mind was plagued with various thoughts but you knew there was one thing that would make pedro drop any grudge against you, your lips ghosting the nape of his neck as you toying with the waistband of his shorts, "i'm sorry pedro..."

the way his name rolled off your tongue made him tilt his head backwards, spinning on the balls of his feet as he let the water run behind him. he knew what was coming as he swallowed thickly, watching the way you chewed on your bottom lip as your knees hit the bathroom floor with a soft thud. you knew nothing more needed to be said, the way his face flashed with surprise and adoration making you ache between your thighs as you played teasingly with the strings of his bottoms.

time seemed to become a distant memory as you let his bottoms drop to the floor next to you, his cock already hardening slightly at the sudden shift in emotions. his cheeks were painted red and his mouth was ajar, lips plump and full as he hissed at the way your fist wrapped around the base of his cock. you squeezed gently, barely touching him as you shuffled forward on your knees, staring up at him through your eyelashes, "i'm so sorry pedro-"

he bucked his hips towards you, his tip pushing between your lips as you hummed in satisfaction. he was hardening fast as you took him further in your mouth, your tongue flat against him as he clamped his lips shut to stifle a moan. although you were saying sorry he knew he could drag this on, your eyes watering as you felt his tip his the back of your throat. pedro's grunts were audible over the running water as he bucked again into your throat, wanting you to take as much as him as you could, your mouth hollowing as you let the warmth of your mouth relax his tense muscles.

Tumblr - joaofelixes