03.

───── 2009 ─────    In the present  location: at the bonfire ─────────────────

───── 2009 ─────
   In the present
location: at the bonfire
─────────────────

Chapter 3. Back to school party.

     THE GROUP OF GIRLS SAT IN DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS of one another in Elena's room on her bed eating popcorn and doing each others nails as they watched a little bit of TV before they left out for the night

     "What are you guys wearing tonight?" Elena asked her friends, getting up to turn the light off for the movie that was playing.

     "I don't know?" Caroline spoke, plopping popcorn in her mouth then grabbing the remote to turn the volume up just a bit louder.

     "You should wear that red top-" Elena suggested. Thinking about the cute blouse she has hidden in her closet.

     "The v neck one?" Caroline interrupted the brunette, remembering the top she was talking about.

     "Yes." Imani added "The v neck button up is pretty and it would match perfectly with some heels, maybe the black ones you have."

     "That would look cute." Caroline smirked.

     "What about you bon?" Caroline questioned.

     "Maybe a blouse and jacket so I don't get cold." Bonnie said, grabbing the clear nail polish.

     "That sounds good, You?" Caroline pointed her finger at Imani.

     "My new top I got. It's pink."

     "I can't wait to see it. I gotta go early but I'll see you guys in a hour."

     After engulfing everyone in a hug, she said her goodbyes leaving the rest of the girls to do the same. To get dressed.