10.

━━━━━━2009━━━━━━in the present        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━Chapter 10:  A "missing girl" and witch talk

━━━━━━2009━━━━━━
in the present
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Chapter 10: A "missing girl" and witch talk

━━━━━━2009━━━━━━in the present        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━Chapter 10:  A "missing girl" and witch talk

     "From what you've told me, you were in contact with Vicki. So where do you think she went?" Sheriff Forbes questioned her.

     "I did brush past her at one point when I entered the gym. She left with Jeremy though, and after that I didn't see her." Imani truthfully told her, grams holding her hand for comfort.

     "Ok." Ms. Forbes looked at her "Matt Donovan said when he saw you, you seemed worried. What happened?"

     Clearing her throat, she tried her best to sound normal so the sheriff didn't know she was lying to her "I just got a drink spilled on me and I wasn't looking where I was going in the parking lot and he scared me so I seemed a bit flustered. When I got in my car to wipe myself off I felt better."

     Writing down her statement, she asked her another question "who was the last person you were seen with?"

     "Elena."

     "Did you take her home?"

     "Yes. I drove her home then I went straight home and I watched a movie with Bonnie." She answered half-lying.

     "Mmm. Did you notice any signs of aggression or violence from Vicki?"

     "No."

     "So you believe Vicki actually left town?"

     "Yes."

˗ˏˋ ˎˊ˗

WALKING OUT OF THE STATION with her grandma, she saw Stefan and Elena huddled together behind the wall of the building, whispering in a corner. Getting their attention she turned towards her grandma, telling her something, "hey grams I'm going to talk to Elena for a bit. If that's ok?"