About the author

I always see these things when I open a book so I'm going to do one too. First of all, hi! My name is Romeo :)
I've been working really hard on this story. I believe I started this book around early 2022 (not sure of the month) and as you can see it look me a long time. Mostly because I had to stop writing because my schedule was so busy but I finally found the time to write the book. I thought of the idea when I went to Vegas one Christmas. I don't entirely remember the place because it was a while ago but I only remember that in every hotel there was a casino (lol). So it's more of a fantasy place that I'm making up that I try to portray as Vegas.

SPOILER: kinda
I started to form Ruth and I wanted her to be cold and rock hard for a personality, that's why I started off with her killing someone. Then I wanted Maurin to be like that hot, rich, mafia guy but I threw that away and just made him hot and rich. I swear I fell in love with him too LMFAO
But he completely belongs to Ruth </3
No more spoilers

Any how, if you even read this part of the book then you have a lot of time to kill somehow. Just kidding, but yeah enjoy the story and I hope you like it.
P.S. if the smut sucks I understand because I always cringe while making them but it's just for the content 😭😭😭

And if you like this story, I'm sure you'll like the next ones coming up. Not sure of the titles but I have made a draft of them both and I'm very excited to start them.
Enough talking for me, I hope you do like this book. Enjoy! :)

-Romeo