Chapter 21

I'm currently at the company, where my father is introducing me to the staff and trainees. I couldn't concentrate since I was still nauseous from the drugs that had been pierced into me.

"My daughter here will soon become the next CEO of this company, therefore I expect you all to assist her and guide her through her success" 

I made a small bow and smile at them.  My eyes saw Yongsun looking at me, which cheered my heart. But she instantly averted her gaze when she saw me looking at her. I think she's still upset with me. I need to make things right with her as soon as possible.

"Byulyi, are you all right?" my father questioned as we walked back to my office. I was so preoccupied with my thoughts that I didn't see the employees had already left.

"Can you and Mom just cut things off with the Jungs, Dad?" I asked him as I rest myself onto the sofa. "I promise you I will grow our business even more, but please don't tie me to krystal"

 I need to find a way to get off from kyrstal.

"We honestly don't need them for our business, but byulyi your mother made the decision. And I will talk to her about it,  for now just focus on your responsibility here" He patted my head before leaving my office.

I began scanning the papers on my table, which were all about the artist who would be making their debut this month. I was tasked with writing a song for a female group that would make their debut at the end of the month. I tried to listen to their recorded videos and assessments, but I couldn't concentrate because of yongsun. I can't get her off my mind.

I took out my phone and texted her number. "Yong"

I remembered the puppy I adopted earlier since wheein stated yongsun loves dogs, so I got it and will try to send her a photo of it. 

I sent her a message and resumed my work as I awaited her response

I sent her a message and resumed my work as I awaited her response. It's lunchtime, so she's either still working or having a break. Should I approach her? No, no. I'll act once I get her response.

I finally get a message from her after an hour of waiting.  I almost jump out of my seat when I read her message.

  I almost jump out of my seat when I read her message