Chapter 4

AN: School days sucks!

----

"Oh please wheeinah! Stop shouting! Listen first okay?!" I yelled at the phone feeling frustrated.

"Did you take advantage on my friend unnie?!"

Here she is again, accusing me. Even though her friend is drunk as fuck, I won't take advantage on a drunk person. Well 'that kiss?' Hmm it's her fault, her lips is too tempting that's why I kissed her. Uhm-Yeah I think that's the reason.

"Of course not! Dont you trust me?!"I asked her with so much frustration."I don't know her place that's why I bring her here" yeah I brought that name 'yongsun' here in my condominium coz I have no choice, I can't bring her to any hotel because for sure in just a blink of an eye dad will know about it.

"Okay! Then bring her here at my house RIGHT NOW!" I wasn't able to complain when she suddenly hung up the call.

I was about to open refrigerator when I felt someone is approaching towards me. Finally she's awake. I turn around and I saw that she was about to hit me using a VASE?!Seriously?! Wtf! I quickly dodged her hit and pinned her against the fridge holding her both hands on top of her head.

"Are you going to kill me?!" I asked her with so much frustration. I didn't know that wheein's friend is a killer.

"I am really going to kill you! What did you to me huh?! Why am I here?!" I rolled my eyes after what she said, I was about to answer her question when she spoke again. "You harassed me don't you?! Your gang beat a guy that night I caught you so that means you are one of them! And of course you won't let pass a drunk woman!"

"EXACTLY! You were drunk! I don't even want bring you here but hwasa told me to! I just did it for my friend! You should be thankful to me! And to answer your freaking question! I didn't harassed you or what! You're assuming! Or you really want me to do something to you?" I said, as I looked at her straight through her eyes and now our face is only an inch apart. When I stare at her eyes It felt like I am getting drowned by those eyes, my heart is pounding like crazy. It's been so long since I felt this kind of feeling, I only felt this towards 'her'. Those eyes that I've been craving to see for years, those eyes that ive been missing. I didnt know that there's still someone own like those eyes except on 'her' My thoughts interrupted when she pushed me. I shook my head and turn my back.

"You wouldn't like a pervert version of me so don't request for it" I came to her again and handed her phone. "Prepare yourself I will drop you to wheein's place" The fuck! Why am I feeling like this towards this woman.

*

We are now heading to wheein's place. I am driving while this irritating creature name yongsun sitting in passenger seat.

"Thank you for bringing me in your home and I'm s-" I cut her off.

"I told you, I don't want to hear any sorry" I parked my car as soon as we arrived.

I get out from the car and entered wheein's apartment, not minding that yongsun coz fuck I felt like my heart is going to explode whenever she is around.

"Yongsun unnie!" I heard wheein said as she hugged yongsun.

"Your friend is okay, so where is my phone wheeinah?" I asked her interrupting their conversation. They both look at me. Wheein approached me then hugged me on my waist. Here she is again after being such a bossy she's transorming into a sweet girl.