Chapter 1

Warning! Warning! Many foul words will be use in this story.

-------

Moonbyul's POV

"B-boss there's really nothing, what happened is ju-" I didn't let him finished what shit he's saying.

"Are you freaking wasting my time huh?! I told you to call me if you have good news to say!" I looked at the guy in front of me and punch him hard in his stomach, this piece of shit making me mad. He groans in pain and hold my feet as I kicked him

"I don't like wasting time you all know that" I pick the baseball bat beside me, I was about to hit him when I heard a sound of a can fell. "What was that?" I asked the gang while looking around in the dark street where we are right now and there I saw a shadow of a person hiding near us 'You can't hide from me'

"Beat this guy somewhere and make sure that he would keep his mouth shut" I whispered to hwasa.

"What about the-" I cutted her sentence and tap her shoulder.

"I'll take care of it" I looked at the shadow again. 'Your still here huh?'

"Okay take care, we're going" She said and signal the gang to follow her.

When everyone left, I hide into the corner waiting for that person to come out. After a minute I saw the person finally come out, and there I saw a figure of a girl wearing a skirt and a croptop. I walked slowly towards her and hold her shoulder, making the girl turn around and looked at me.

"Argghh!" I winced in pain when I realized that she fucking punched my face! I quickly pinned her to the wall and looked straight to her eyes, I licked my lips tasting the blood she caused to me as I saw her eyes widened "no one dare to punch me" I scan her face using my eyes, she has a chubby cheeks that suit her face,kissable lips, her little not so pointed nose and a mole in her eyebrows that looks so Damn attractive then I noticed her messy make up "your make up is a mess" I said wiping the make up in her cheeks, she looks startled when I did that "don't you ever tell anyone what you saw or you might end up in hell, got it?" She nodded with hesitation, I let go of her hand and touched my lips "you are the only one who punched me hard like this, go run for your life now" I said, wiping my own blood. She didn't say and do anything, instead she looked at me worried . "Did you know that except to my friend no one never dare to look at me like that? You should run for your life now or else I might stop being this kind to you right now"

"S-sorry, I didn't mean to-" I cutted her sentence.

"I don't care! Get out of my sight" I said with frustration coz fck I hate hearing sorry. She start to walked fast but I stopped her by holding her arms when I noticed that her skirt is too short, she looked at me confused. I removed my jacket and tied it around her hips, making our body moves closer to each other. "Are you not aware that its already middle of the night now? Your even wearing a skirt, keep this" I said as I pulled away from her, turn my back at her and start walking.

As soon as I saw my car, I hop in and start driving. I looked at the side mirror of my car and saw myself smiling 'why am I smiling like this?' I said to myself and then that stranger girl's face pop up into my mind. I realized what I did earlier, did I really give to her my favorite jacket?! Oww fuck! What did I do?!

-----

How's this chapter? I need votes and your opinions before I continue this.

Did you guys already watched videos of moonsun's concert i mean! Solar's concert. There's so many moonsun moments there so watch it guys!

Sorry for the typos and wrong grammars, English is not my first language so please understand.

캄사함니다!♡

Happy 4th anniversary to our beloved idol's

Happy 4th anniversary to our beloved idol's. Moomoos will never let go! Fighting! 💕😘