Chapter 34

Waking up, I felt sore and fatigued, with the events of last night flooding back, leaving me overwhelmed with embarrassment. I surrendered myself to Byulyi, and I have no regrets about everything that transpired. She not only made me feel special, but she also made me feel loved.

I dressed myself and sought out Byul, finding her busy preparing breakfast. Approaching quietly, I wrapped my arms around her from behind. "Good morning, love," I murmured softly, prompting her to turn around and kiss my forehead. 

"Good morning, beautiful," she replied with a warm smile. "Why are you so beautiful? Your bare face still amazes me, love," she said, holding my waist as she peppered my lips with kisses.

"What? You're too sweet in the morning," I said, feeling my cheeks flush with a smile.

"Everything about you is just pretty, even your..." She smirked, her gaze lingering on my chest. "So pretty," she added, causing me to blush even more.

"Hey! So perverted," I teased, giving her a playful shove, but she only pulled me closer.

"Why are you embarrassed? I've already seen everything," she teased, surprising me as she lifted me onto the countertop. "May I have another look?" she asked with a mischievous grin.

I was left speechless as she suddenly began kissing me, the warmth of her lips leaving me in a blissful daze.

I kissed her for a moment before pulling away abruptly. "I-I still feel sore," I confessed, feeling a twinge of discomfort.

Her expression shifted to one of concern. "Oh, sorry," she said softly as she lifted me once again and guided me to sit in the dining chair. "But I'm not sorry," she added with a playful glint in her eye as she handed me the chopsticks.

As we happily enjoyed my favorite foods, we couldn't stop discussing the reactions people had to the song. "I've already secured you a manager since the company has been inundated with calls, requesting you to perform on various shows, including radio appearances," she informed me, her words filling me with gratitude for the opportunities coming my way. "She'll pick you up later and go over your schedule for today," she added, her support and care evident in every word.

"Thank you," I said sincerely, reaching out to hold her hand, grateful for her unwavering support and belief in me.

"You're getting what you deserve, love," she said with a smile, her eyes reflecting a mixture of affection and concern. "And also... you have to take these," she added, handing me a couple of pills. "We were unprotected last night, so you should take two of these today."

"Yeah, we were caught up in the moment," I replied with a sheepish grin, realizing how our excitement had momentarily overshadowed practical considerations.

"will you be at the company today?" I asked as I drink one of the pill.

"Mr. Lim will pick me up anytime now, since I have a photoshoot to attend today," she informed me, beginning to clear the table now that we had finished eating. I couldn't help but notice how effortlessly cool she looked in her usual semi-formal attire.  "I despise the exposure that comes with public life, especially those endless photoshoots and interviews," she remarked as she began to accessorize her outfit.

I walked over to her and gently helped her slip into her coat, ensuring it was snug and comfortable."Don't catch a cold out there, okay?" I murmured, cupping her face and giving her lips a soft kiss. Our moment was interrupted by the sound of the doorbell ringing.