Chapter 26

I'm ashamed of myself for doing that to Krystal last night, but if it's the only way for Yongsun to live peacefully I'll do it. I didn't come to my place or Yongsun's unit after what happened last night; instead, I slept at my office. I don't want Yongsun around me because it seems like I'm betraying her. I began working on a song that I had been working on for the preceding several days at my office studio. I'm still not sure if I should make it public since they'll attempt to force me to introduce myself as Moonstar, which I'm not going to do.

"Busy?" I felt an arm wrap over my back, which I quickly retracted since I knew who it was. She's here to ruin my day.

"Get lost" I stand up and left her on the studio. What the fuck does she want!

"I'm just here to remind you about the dinner later and...  "I also want to feel your huge cock again," she drove me into the sofa and kneeled in front of me. She was about to touch me but I grabbed her arm and dragged her onto the door.

"I said GET.LOST. before I dragged you into the exit of this building" I'm so fucking furious right now.  

When I opened the door, I was surprised to see Yongsun standing in front of it Krystal kissed my cheek before speaking into my ear. "See you later"  she finally left.

"S-sorry" Yongsun said as she prepared to leave, but I swiftly drew her back into my office. 

My day feels to be complete just by seeing her; the frustration seems to fade away. But I'm also scared because I'm not sure what to tell her about what she witnessed.

I bit my lower lip and embraced her carefully, "I'm sorry" I don't know what I'm sorry for, me and her don't have anything, but I know what we have is wonderful. 

"Sorry for what?" she said, pulling away from the hug and looking down. "for allowing me to see something like that? I should be the one to say sorry... I'm sorry but I was hurt by what I saw. I don't know. Maybe because you're keeping secrets from me again." she smiled before leaving me, but I knew it was a fake grin. 

I was taken aback and am at a loss for words. What exactly does she mean? Why would she be hurt?

---

The night arrived far too quickly. I was too busy recording my song to contact Yongsun after what occurred earlier. I also didn't see her at work.

"Are you okay?" Dad said as he walked inside Jung's residence. I just nod my head and looked at Jung's who greeted us. 

I bowed my head and krystal wrapped to my arms. I didn't say anything and simply smiled at them. Her parents and grandpa the country's Prime Minister, are present. They're making a huge deal out of something as basic as dinner.  

"Grandpa! She is Moon ByulYi!" Krystal said joyously, holding to my arms. I bowed and extended my hand for a handshake to her granddad which he took. 

"So you're my granddaughter's favorite person, she told me a lot about you," He say as I follow them into the dining room with a fake grin. 

The meal has begun, the elders are discussing business as usual, and I am simply discreetly messing with my food, distracted since I haven't spoken to Yongsun yet. 

"Moon ByulYi, am I right?" Krystal's grandfather said, and I nodded and smiled.   "You better look after my princess, okay? You seem like a hard worker, so I'm sure we won't have any problems in the future." I felt krystal pinching my hand. 

"Yes, Mr. Jung," I said as I sipped the wine in front of me. This place is suffocating me right now; they're discussing marriage, something I never agree with. The night was taken up entirely by them, and I spent the entire time thinking about Yongsun. I can't wait to go home.