Chapter 6

Wheein's POV

"So unnie, what are you planning to do now?" I asked yongsun unnie who's currently doing her laundry.

"I'm gonna study while being a trainee on Moon's entertainment since I got accepted after I send them an audition video" She said.

Yongsun unnie is my childhood friend but we weren't able to reach each other since she and her family decided to move in California after she graduated in middle school. But now she's back here to pursue her dream to become a singer, it is her ultimate dream. How lucky of her because she got accepted by the well known company but well she really deserve it.

"I'm sure you'll make it through the end unnie!" I said as I help her to hang other clothes "By the way unnie, what do you think of byulyi unnie? She like girls like us too" She was stiffened as I asked her about it.

I just thought that they can become a perfect match, they are both kind and sincere person even though byul yi unnie is some kind of a heartless person to someone but I'm sure she also have a vulnerable side that no one couldn't see.

"Your friend? I think she's some kind of a play girl ..and a gangster" she whispered the last words she said but I was able to hear it. What is she talking about?

I choose to ignore what she said and I picked up the last cloth in her laundry. It looks so familiar. I scan the jacket I'm holding and saw a name stitched in it. Byul Yi? What the heck? I was about to asked yong unnie when she suddenly grabbed the jacket.

"W-why do you have byul unnie's jacket? As far as I know she would never lend her clothes to anyone especially her favorite jacket" I looked at yong unnie and she avoided my gaze.

Omo! Did she slept with her or what?! N-no! They're not that kind of a person especially yong unnie but I have to know and confirm it.

"Perhaps, did you two did it?!" I cupped my mouth as I saw yong unnie blushed.

"N-no! We didn't oh gosh wheeinah how could you say that!" She paused for a while and took a deep breath "Remember the night I came to your house? I was walking back to my apartment when I saw her and with other guys, they were beating a guy. Oh gosh it's my first time to see something like that and then she saw me. I thought she's going to kill me but then she lend me this jacket, saying that I shouldn't be walking alone only wearing a skirt" She explained.

Byul yi unnie is really a gentleman but is she involving herself again with those kind of stuff? Gosh! The last time she did that she almost killed a person! I'm sure hyejin is with her that time again! Those two! I'm gonna smacked their head.

"Wheeinah don't tell her that I told you about it, I'm sure she's gonna kill me" I hold yong unnie's hand.

"Byul yi unnie is not like that, she won't do that to you" I said assuring her. "I'll give that to her" She hand me the jacket.

"What if she'll get mad and beat me" she said worried about herself.

"Trust me unnie, she won't. If you will just give yourself a chance to know her, she's completely different from what you describe her" I said sincerely, it's true byul yi unnie is a great person especially before but she changed a little when her first love left.