Three:

A/N: Hey guys! So, this is just a continuation of where we left off. Karlie had just asked Taylor for her name and Taylor was uncomfortable with sharing too much too soon..

I hope you guys enjoy!

__________________________________________________________________

Karlie's POV

Stranger: Well, you see, it is my first time on Omegle. It's my first time on any chat room, for that matter. I don't know how this works. But I don't want to give out personal information just yet. Not to sound rude or anything, but I can't exactly trust you, ya know?

Karlie chuckled, thinking of the very first time she had logged on Omegle and how leery she was of the Strangers she talked to.

You: No, I totally get it. Well, we have to call each other by something. I mean we can't call each other "Stranger" for the rest of our lives.

Stranger: Well, well...aren't you being a little presumptuous? What makes you think we are going to stay in touch for the "rest of our lives?"

You: I didn't mean it like that.

You: But I mean, I am guessing we will talk for a bit on here. Unless you have somewhere to be...?

Stranger: No, I have a few hours to waste. And I was just joking.

You: It's okay. It's your first time on here, I totally get it. How about we tell each other our middle names? Is that okay?

Taylor's POV

Taylor thought there was nothing wrong with telling the Stranger her middle name. There must be hundreds and thousands of girls with "Alison" as their middle names.

You: That sounds like a good idea.

Stranger: Well, in that case, you are talking to Elizabeth. I know, I know. It sounds very 1800s. No I am not the Queen. And yes, my first name is cooler than Elizabeth.

You: Lol, you are very funny. Nice to meet you, Elizabeth! I am Alison. And Elizabeth is a very pretty name, by the way.

Stranger: We're both girls, haha. And thank you!

You: You sound disappointed.

Stranger: Are you kidding? Not at all....because honestly, the majority of guys are here for one thing and one thing only. Sex.

You: Yea, I came across one. Although, I don't know if it was a guy or a girl.

Stranger: Let's not jump to conclusions here. Because let me tell you, I have come across a large number of horny girls too here on Omegle.

You: Wow, so you come here a lot, it seems.

Stranger: I actually do. I discovered this website a long time ago. At the risk of sounding like a total weirdo, I come here to talk to a stranger any time I am having a bad day. I come here and rant some, and then disconnect without giving out or asking for any kind of personal information. I don't know why I decided to tell you my middle name today.

You: Haha, I am sure you are not a weirdo. There is nothing wrong with finding an outlet. Some people write journals, or songs. I mean as long as it helps and makes you feel better.