Guns

1:47 AM

Leo fell asleep on Neymar two hours ago. Neymar sighed, worried that Luis would randomly break inside his room. Neymar just talked to himself, most things were about Leo. When the movie ended, Neymar immediately put on a new one, every time. Leo began to move his head towards Neymar's neck, wrapping his leg around Neymar's. Neymar rubbed Leo's back, pulling his head gently towards his neck, making sure not to wake him up. 

2:16 AM

"NEYMAR!" Luis busted the door open, waking Leo up. Luis gasped. "HIDE." Luis yelled. "Slow down, what are you talking about, Luis?" Neymar asked, holding Leo. "There's men." Luis said, beginning to tear up. "What's so bad about men?" Neymar asked. "They have guns, bro!" Luis yelled. Leo quickly stood up and hid behind the bed. "LOCK THE DOOR YOU FUCKING DUMBASS!" Neymar screamed, getting straight up out of the bed. "IT IS LOCKED! BOTH!" Luis said. "WHY DID YOU HAVE TO COME HERE!?" Neymar kept yelling at Luis. "I CAN'T JUST STAY THERE BY MYSELF, PLUS, I KNOW YOU HAVE MULTIPLE HOCKEY STICKS, SO I CAME HERE." Luis yelled. "Okay." Neymar calmed himself down. "Where were they?" Neymar asked, making sure the door was fully locked. "Well, I was walking down to the Café," Luis paused, trying to clear his throat. "And I saw a man, multiple, they had huge guns, man." Luis said. "I'm not lying." Luis added. "Just—" Neymar didn't know what to say. "Have you had this happen before?" Neymar asked, curious. "Yeah, a couple times, but definitely not this many people." Luis responded. "Okay." Neymar said, nodding. "Where's Leo?" Luis asked. "Oh, he's behind the bed." Neymar said. "Leo!" Luis called out. "¿Qué?" Leo asked, still hiding behind the bed. "We're safe, for now." Luis said, trying to get him to stop hiding. "Don't scare him with the 'for now', dumbass." Neymar whispered. "I mean, we're safe." Luis yelled. Neymar put both of his hands on his face, hinting he's starting to get annoyed with Luis.