Car Ride

Neymar picked Leo up, and began to walk out the guest room door. The party had still been going hard, even though it was two in the morning. Neymar quickly opened the door and walked out, Leo on his back, still asleep. Neymar started to run to his car. He softly placed Leo in the passengers seat, and closed the door. He walked around the car, then opened his door and sat down. He took his keys and turned the car on, beginning to drive. He drove as fast as the speed limit was. 

When they arrived at the college, Neymar opened his door and stepped out. He jogged around the car to go get Leo. Neymar opened the passenger side door, and picked Leo up, putting him in his back. Neymar rushed to the door, opening it right when he got there. He walked in the college and went up the stairs. He walked towards his dorm, and opened the door. Neymar walked to his room and put Leo on the bed. "Should I change him?" Neymar asked himself, as he picked pajamas out. "I already saw him with no clothes. It wouldn't be awkward, would it?" He asked himself. He decided to change Leo, but when he started to take his shirt off, Leo woke up. "What are you doing, Neymar?" Leo asked, barely having his eyes open. "Oh, I was just going to change you." He said, trying not to blush. "Oh. I'll change myself, thank you very much." Leo commanded. "Alright, alright." Neymar backed off, but only while looking Leo's stomach and arms up and down. Leo just grabbed Neymar's pajamas and went to the bathroom to change. "Hey, change here." Neymar flirted. Leo ignored him. "Did I do something?" Neymar began to worry. "Hopefully not." Neymar gulped. Leo soon walked back in, laying on the other side of the bed. "Did I do something?" Neymar looked over. Leo just ignored him. "Hey, answer me." Neymar politely told him. Leo kept ignoring him. "Look at me." Neymar assigned. Leo quickly turned his body around to face Neymar. "What did I do?" Neymar asked, concerned. Leo just stared. "C'mon." Neymar quietly said. Leo started to grow water in his eyes. "Hey, hey!" Neymar stuck his arm out to Leo's cheek. Neymar pulled Leo towards his chest, comforting him. Leo cried and cried until he couldn't anymore. "It's okay, it'll all be okay." Neymar tried to comfort him, which he succeeded. Leo stopped crying, and moved closer to the crook Neymar's neck. He turned around and Neymar hugged him from the back, putting his neck on top of Leo's head. They both eventually fell asleep.