Back Down

Neymar and Leo were in two entirely different sections of the house. Neymar had walked in on Leo getting changed earlier that day.

         "Sorry." Neymar whispered, knowing he liked the sight. Neymar quickly pulled the door shut, walking back downstairs.

         Neymar had no opened the door to see Leo zoned out, with "Undone - The Sweater Song". playing on his radio. "Leo, why are you listening to an English song? You only understand English a bit more than halfway." Neymar questioned him, his mind going insane with confusion. "I don't know." Leo shrugged, still staring at the same spot on the carpeted floor. "I never knew you liked rock, either." Neymar chuckled to himself, walking towards the nightstand. He turned off the radio. "I was listening to that." Leo immediately lifted his head, holding himself up with both of his elbows. "Leo, you haven't came out of your room all day, what's up? Is something wrong?" Neymar quickly interrogated. "No, Neymar." Leo denied, staring into Neymar's glistening eyes. "Tell me if there's anything going on, alright?" Neymar nodded, turning the radio back on for Leo. "Mkay." Leo slammed his head back down on the pillow, drifting off into his own thoughts. "Thank you, Leo." Neymar smiled, walking out. "Sí." Leo struggled to look back at Neymar. 

         Everything wasn't okay. Leo knew that. He knew it, he kept it to himself. Leo began to cry, turning his face to the pillow, shoving his face into it. Leo took his face away from the pillow, standing up and walking away from the bed after turning off the radio. He took his clothes off, grabbed a towel and headed towards the bathroom. 

         Leo stepped into the shower, allowing the water to take over his hair. Leo crossed his legs and put his hand on the wall, beginning to think about things. He grabbed the razor and started to shave his legs.

       "Neymar, I'm going to the beer store. I'll be back soon, okay?" Leo hugged Neymar, even though he wasn't going far. "Leo, you're only nineteen. You shouldn't get much, okay?" Neymar patted Leo on the back. "I promise I won't." Leo smiled, letting go of Neymar. "I'll see you soon, Leo." Neymar sat back down on the couch, continuing to watch the news.

       "FIGHT ME, PUSSY!" He yelled. Leo swung his fist, making the twenty-one year old man bleed out of his mouth and nose. The man wrapped his hand around Leo's throat, making him choke. "I'm sorry!" Leo yelled, trying to step on his foot. "ANDREW, I'M SORRY—" Leo struggled. "HELP!" Leo screamed louder than he ever has. Leo quickly kicked "Andrew"  in the nuts. Andrew fell to the ground. Leo began to run out of the alleyway, the beers still in his hand. He took heavy breaths. Leo eventually made it to the house. He tried to open the door, but it was locked. He looked over to his side, and he saw that man walking towards him. "What did I even do to him? Is he drunk?" Leo quietly spoke to himself, rushing to find the keys in his pocket. "Oh, shit. NEYMAR!" Leo began banging on the door, realizing he accidentally left the keys in his room. "NEYMAR!" Leo banged on the door with one hand, then tried opened the door handle with the other. Neymar unlocked and opened the door, yawning. Leo fell in. "Oh my god, Leo. What happened to you?" Neymar looked concern, closing and locking the door. "There was a drunk guy chasing me, he wanted me to fight him, so I did, but he started choking me and—" Neymar interrupted him. "Okay, chill." Neymar lifted Leo up and carried him to the bedroom. "Thanks." Leo took breaths once again.

        "You're safe with me, Leo. Nobody can hurt you." Neymar spoke, running his hands through Leo's hair. Leo's head was under Neymar's chin. "I love you, Ney."