Death Of Me

someone asked me for more smut so 😭😭 (P.S trust me theres gonna be a barca game in this story soon lmao) (P.SS this is a short chapter)

             I walked inside the living room, sensing the blasting music; it seemed to be Portuguese. "Neymar?" I called. "Oh, hey, Leo." He smiled at me and took the headset off of his head. "What are you playing?" I asked him, I was curious after all. "Nothing." He shrugged it off. "The music is loud. Can you possibly turn it off?" I asked him to turn off the music, it was more seen as a command from his perspective. "Why are you demanding me to do anything? You know that's my job." He winked, causing my cheeks to turn a bit redder than they already had been. He stood up and walked over to me. He grabbed my waist and slammed me against the wall.

             Neymar quickly grasped Leo's waist. "N-ney.." Leo's face was red; from embarrassment. Neymar rapidly placed his arm around Leo's neck, choking him slightly. "Mmmphh.." Leo's glare went the opposite way of Neymar. Neymar put two fingers on Leo's chin and moved Leo's head to face him again. Leo's face got redder. "You like that, huh?" Neymar flirted. "Y-yes.." Leo nodded. "Mmm.." Leo got muffled once Neymar slammed his lips against Leo's. He quickly asked for an entrance, and Leo nodded. He explored the inside of Leo's mouth and licked Leo's tongue. He pulled away, making a line of saliva. Neymar grabbed Leo's arms and held them up. He began to bite places all over Leo's neck. Leo tried his best not to let anything come out of his mouth, biting his lip. Neymar roughly bit a spot, wanting Leo to moan. Leo screamed out of pleasure once Neymar bit that spot. Neymar sucked and but that same spot for a while, making Leo beg. "Ah.." Leo smirked. Neymar took Leo's shirt off and carried him to the bedroom. Neymar took his pants off, and soon his boxers. He slammed Leo to his dick. Leo licked the tip of Neymar's dick. Neymar grabbed Leo's head and moved it back and forth slowly. Neymar grunted, starting to grin. He moved Leo's head faster, making him choke. "Just like that, baby.." Leo blushed at the pet name. Neymar let go and grabbed the sheet. Leo sucked faster. "Yes, Lionel."  Neymar smiled. Leo pulled away. "Hey, what's wrong?" Neymar immediately pulled Leo up and hugged him.

             Neymar stared at Leo. Neymar fell back onto the bed, rubbing the back of Leo's head. Leo began to cry out of nowhere. "Hey, what happened? We can stop if you want." Neymar offered, smiling. "Tell me what's wrong, I can't help you if you don't tell me." Neymar closed his eyes, resting them. "I don't know, Ney. I just started crying, I guess." Leo shrugged, causing Neymar to open his eyes again. "Alright, I understand." Neymar nodded, rising up to grab his clothes. He gently placed Leo on the bed. Neymar bent down and grabbed his clothes. He put them on the dresser then grabbed pajamas out of his drawer. He put on boxers and pants, then took his shirt off. Leo looked over at him, admiring his body. Neymar put a pajama shirt on then went to pick Leo up. He grabbed Leo and walked him to the farther bed, and put him on the bed. Neymar went behind Leo and wrapped his arms around Leo's stomach. He placed his hand on Leo's cheek, washing his tears off with his thumb. "Thank you, Neymar." Leo thanked him, smiling.