Shoulders

Leo had been running through the hallways when he tripped over someone's foot. "Watch wh—" Neymar immediately stopped his sentence when he saw Leo, laying on the ground. "Oh my god!" Neymar yelled, as he held out his hand for Leo. Leo grasped his hand, while Neymar pulled him up. "Sorry, Leo." Neymar apologized, rubbing the back of his neck. "It's okay! I should've watched where I was going." Leo said. "No, it's not." Neymar disagreed. "No, truly. I'm fine." Leo told him. "If you say so." Neymar worriedly said. "Wanna come up to my dorm?" Neymar asked. "I thought you were sick?" Leo tilted his head. "Yeah, but not really." Neymar said. "Okay." Leo replied. "Let's go." Neymar said, as he started walking up the steps. Leo began following him, thinking about random things. "You walk slow." Neymar said, picking Leo up and putting him on his shoulders. ""¡BÁJAME, PUTA PERRA! NO TE DÉ PERMISO PARA TOCARME, NEYMAR. BÁJAME AHORA MISMO". Leo yelled in Spanish, translating to, "GET ME OFF YOU FUCKING BITCH! I DON'T GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO TOUCH ME, NEYMAR. GET ME OFF RIGHT NOW." "No." Neymar said. "FUCK YOU!" Leo yelled, looking down at Neymar. "Gladly." Neymar said, smirking. "Wh-what?" Leo's face got red. "Nothing." Neymar said, still smirking. Neymar grabbed Leo and held him from the front, Leo holding on to him tightly. "GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF MY ASS, NEYMAR!" Leo screamed. Neymar kissed Leo, trying to get him to stop screaming. 

"What now?" Neymar asked, opening the door to his dorm. "I'm not talking to you." Leo said, burying his face in Neymar's shoulder. "C'mon!" Neymar said, annoyed. "Well, I didn't give you permission to touch me." Leo said. "Well, you did last night." Neymar joked. "Shut up!" Leo said, his face turning red. "C'mon," Neymar chuckled, rubbing Leo's back. "Put me down!" Leo yelled. "Okay, okay." Neymar carried him to his room. "Why are you taking me to your room?" Leo said, starting to get annoyed. "I'm rock hard." Neymar said, laughing. "WHAT!?" Leo screamed at the top of his lungs. "I'm kidding. We're watching a movie." Neymar said. "Oh. What movie?" Leo asked. "You'll see." Neymar said. "Can you put me down now?" Leo asked. "No." Neymar responded. "Ugh." Leo moaned. "Wait, do that again." Neymar said. "What?" Leo asked. Neymar sat on the bed, putting Leo on his lap. Neymar held Leo's waist, making sure he wouldn't try to escape. "Whatever." Neymar said. "Okay..?" Leo said, confused. "Just turn in the movie." Leo told him. "Be patient, I'm looking for it." Neymar responded. Neymar put Good Burger on. "I used to love this movie." Leo said.

Thirty minutes into the movie, Leo turned around and fell asleep on Neymar's chest. Neymar rubbed the back of Leo's head. "I love you so much." Neymar whispered, knowing that Leo wouldn't hear him. He kissed Leo's head.