Is This Real Love

🌟

sorry for not updating as often as i promised, a lot of things have been happening irl, and i honestly didnt think writing a novel would be this tiring lmao. its probably gonna be daily or every other day updates. ill try to post another chapter today as well. i was actually at a wedding in the morning and at a football/soccer game last night, so i hardly could write. again, im very sorry.

🌟 

"I love you." Neymar spoke. "Do you really?" Leo looked up at him, grasping his arm, causing him to shrug. "Do you actually love me?" Leo stared up at Neymar, obtaining his puppy eyes in which Neymar would do anything for. The red light flashed at the windows of the car, and Neymar came to a stop. He refused to turn his head to Leo. "Neymar." Leo called out. Neymar looked over. He tried his best to not respond to Leo, no sudden movements, no words. "Neymar, do you love me?" Leo interrogated, his eyes beginning to tear up. The green shined on the car windows. It began to rain a bit. Leo looked away, a tear falling from his eyes, and into his shirt. He sniffed constantly. Neymar didn't seem to care. "I h-hate you." Leo managed to mutter out. Neymar ignored him. Leo cupped his face into his hands. Neymar sighed. He didn't do anything. He had both his hands on the wheel. They soon arrived at the hotel. Neymar began to pull into the parking lot. He pulled the keys out and opened his door, walked around the car and opened Leo's door. Leo looked away, he didn't want to get out. Neymar wouldn't stand out there in the rain for any longer than he already had been, so he decided to carry him in. Neymar grabbed Leo. Leo attempted to squirm out, but gave up a few seconds in. Neymar walked into the hotel building, casually carrying Leo bridal style. He went straight to the steps. As Neymar was walking up the last flight of stairs, Leo cried a bit more. Neymar had enough of ignoring him and rubbed the tears off of Leo's face with his thumb. Leo pushed his thumb away. Neymar pulled the hotel room keys out of his pocket and opened the door to the room. He almost immediately closed the door once he walked in. He slowly walked to the bedroom.

Neymar gently sat Leo on the edge of the bed. Neymar sat on the floor. Leo stood up. "I HATE YOU, NEYMAR." Leo yelled. "YOU ONLY USED ME FOR THE SEX." He kicked Neymar. "I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU." Leo repeated. Neymar stood up and wrapped his arms around Leo. "LET GO OF ME." Leo pushed him. Neymar let go, deciding he could let Leo get out all of his energy. "YOU'R THE WORST FRIEND I COULD EVER ASK FOR," He screamed. "I THOUGHT I FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE I COULD TRUST." Leo added. Neymar wrapped his arms around Leo once again, finally calming him down. "You.." Leo took a few breaths.

"All my friends say fuck you," Leo broke the silence. "But I can't even help but love you." He continued, sobbing lightly. (7 weeks and 3 days reference 🤗) Neymar rubbed Leo's back, and tucked Leo's head in the crook of his neck. "I love you too, Lionel."  Neymar quietly said, smiling. "Never assume that kind of stuff." Neymar said. Leo started to drift off in Neymar's arms. Neymar wiped the tears off of Leo's face with his thumb, and softly laid him down on the bed, facing the outer side. Neymar got on the bed behind Leo and snaked his arms around his stomach, turning him around. He tucked Leo's head into the crook of his neck. "I love you." Leo whispered. "Me too." Neymar nodded. "What did we learn?" Neymar asked. "Don't assume." Leo answered. "Never assume." Neymar chuckled quietly. They both eventually fell asleep.