Why Did I Agree

"You want me and you know it." Neymar smiled, pulling Leo's shirt off. Neymar began to rub his hand up and down on Leo's dick again, faster. "I want you.." Leo agreed, moaning. Neymar went down to his knees and licked the tip of Leo's dick. Neymar's dick got harder once he heard Leo whimper. Neymar began to take off his own pants and boxers, then his shirt. He stood up, and turned Leo around, carrying him to the bed. Neymar put Leo down on the floor, and pushed Leo's head on his dick, making him choke. "Yes, baby.." Neymar held Leo's head. Neymar let go of Leo's head and Leo stood up. "You didn't even do it fully, honey." Leo lay on the bed, his abs facing towards the ceiling. Neymar flipped Leo around and put it in. He began thrusting. "It hurts, Neymar!" Leo yelled. Neymar pulled his dick out. "It's okay, it'll feel good soon." Neymar placed a finger in Leo's ass. It hurt in the beginning. Leo moaned in pain. "It's gonna feel good." Neymar placed another finger in, and Leo began to moan, but not out of pain. Neymar placed another finger in. "Just put it in.." Leo pleaded. The three fingers got replaced with Neymar's hard dick. Neymar began thrusting slowly. Leo bit his lip. Neymar began going a bit faster. Neymar snaked his arms around Leo's thighs, slowly pulling him closer.