Rest

i just wanna say, thank you all sm for the views and the ratings ive gotten, i really didnt think this would blow up. ALREADY #5 IN NEYMESSI? it amazes me, thank you all so much. means the world to me, truly. and, good news, tomorrow, ill be at my moms work office all day, so im probably gonna post a LOT of parts. thanks again! ❤️

"You have hickeys all over you." Neymar whispered to Leo, who was on his chest. "I'll use makeup." Leo responded. "Where are you gonna find makeup? Aren't they going to make fun of you, since you're a boy?" Neymar asked, worried. "No, I'll say it's for my girlfriend." Leo replied, calm. "Oh. What if there's someone you know there?" Neymar continues. "They won't, they don't go to those makeup stores. They pretty much entirely refuse to." Leo told him, trying to calm down. "Oh. Okay." Neymar started to play with Leo's hair gently. "Go to sleep." Neymar told Leo, rubbing his back, with his hand in Leo's hair. "I'm not that tired, though." Leo responded. "Tomorrow is another day, you need rest, Leo." Neymar said, concerned. "I'm fine." Leo responded. "No. Go to sleep, Lionel." Neymar ordered. Leo buried his face in Neymar's neck, and tried to go to sleep. Neymar kept rubbing his back. Leo soon fell asleep, getting more and more comfortable in Neymar's embrace. Neymar zoned out. "I never thought I'd have a boy, sleeping on my chest." Neymar had thought to himself, his pupils growing bigger. Neymar began to doze off, no thoughts in his mind.

"HEY, MESSI!" Luis yelled, panting. "Oh, hey, Luis..?" Leo said, tilting his head a bit. "What happened last night? You practically kicked me out." Luis said. "Oh, nothing really. Me and Neymar were talking and we forgot to invite you back in." Leo responded. "YOU FORGOT ME!?" Luis yelled. "I mean..-" Leo tried to make up a quick excuse. "Just jokin', man." Luis said, laughing. "Oh, haha!" Leo awkwardly laughed. "Anyway, wanna try that again tonight?" Luis asked. "I don't know. Ney told me he was sick." Leo said. "AWWW, YOU HAVE A NICKNAME FOR HIM?" Luis said, teasing him. "Shut up. We're just friends, and you know that. Besides, you know Ney is as straight as a line." Leo replied, obviously annoyed. "Just teasing." Luis calmly responds. Leo knew Neymar probably just felt sad that night, and needed someone with him. Leo didn't realize it, but he had zoned out. "Hey," Luis snapped Leo back. "You going to prom tonight?" Luis asked. "I mean, probably. Why?" Leo answered. "Just wondering." Luis said. "Okay?" Leo said, questioning Luis in his voice. The bell rang for the first class. "See ya later, Leo." Luis waves. "BYE, DORK." Leo yelled, sticking his tongue out.