Thundering

hey everybody, the last chapter for the updates, i meant to say "tomorrow" instead of today, i was tired yesterday, sorry for the confusion lmao 😭😭😭

yall also seem to like the smut so i'll make more in this chapter 🤗

         Leo opened his eyes, and Neymar wasn't there anymore. He raised his head to face towards the window, where he saw lightning strike the ground. It was light purple before it quickly faded away. He studied the black sky, where the clouds were surrounding. He heard a loud sizzling sound from the door. Leo then yawned, and decided to get up out of bed. He walked over to the door and unlocked it. "Leo!" Neymar called his name from the kitchen. Leo began to walk towards the kitchen, rubbing his left eye the whole way there. He saw two pancakes on a pan, where Neymar had been standing. "Hey, Leo." Neymar welcomed Leo. Leo didn't' answer, he was quite tired. "Did you just wake up?" Neymar interrogated, wondering why he didn't answer. "Yes." Leo nodded. "Oh. I'm making pancakes." Neymar smiled, offering him pancakes. "I'll have one, I guess." Leo shrugged, walking towards the table. "Alrighty." Neymar looked back at the pancakes, and flipped one. Leo stared at him, admiring him. His eyes must have faded into hearts, because he felt something weird by them. "They're done." Leo looked away once Neymar turned around. Neymar walked over to him with a plate. "Here." Neymar put the pancake in front of him. "These look good, Neymar." Leo smiles. "Thank you." Neymar nodded, thanking him. The thunder was loud now. Leo became more and more frightened, but he hadn't spoke up yet. "You're shivering, Leo." Neymar looked over at him, worried. "I—" Leo stuttered, immediately trying to come up with something to respond to Neymar with. "It's n-nothing," Leo finally spoke; shivering while speaking. "Just a bit cold, y'know?" Leo awkwardly smiled, then looked away. He continued eating. "Leo, tell me the truth. Please, you can trust me. I want to help you, Leo." Neymar said Leo's name twice in the same sentence. "I'm scared." Leo blurted, rubbing the back of his neck. He didn't know what Neymar would say. He'd probably call him a pussy and leave him by himself. Neymar doesn't care about him. Does he?

        "Leo. It's okay. Everyone has their fears." Neymar rubbed Leo's back, pulling Leo's hand off of his neck. Leo nodded, a tear streaming down his cheek like there was no tomorrow. It fell on the empty plate, in which the only substance on it was the small crumbs. "Here, riddle me this," Neymar tried to make Leo smile, although he didn't succeed, he had another task he wanted to accomplish. "Come, Leo." Neymar got up out of the chair, and grasped Leo's hand, pulling him down. "What is it?" Leo quietly stated. Neymar refused to say anything back. He opened the door to the bedroom. "The thunder won't bother you, my love." Neymar smiled, sitting down on the bed, placing Leo on his lap, facing towards him.

      "You like this?" Neymar asked, snaking his arms around Leo's waist. Neymar earned a blush from Leo. "I..." Leo tried to speak. "You like it, don't you?" Neymar flirted. "Fuck me, please." Neymar chuckled. He started taking Leo's shirt off, then roughly threw it to the ground. He stood Leo up, then started to take Leo's pants off. He then took his own pants off, and threw Leo on the bed, back facing the ceiling. He took his shirt off and threw it to the floor. He put a finger in Leo's ass. He then put two fingers, then later three. "Mmmphh.." Leo moaned while he nodded for Neymar to put it in. Neymar took his fingers out, replacing them with his hard dick. He started going slow, basically teasing Leo. Neymar progressively got faster. Leo hadn't moaned at all yet. Neymar wanted something from Leo, so he went way faster. Leo bit his lip. Neymar went way faster, pulling Leo's hair. "HARDER!" Leo screamed, biting his lip harshly. Neymar went a bit faster. "Fuck..!" Leo quietly screamed. Neymar went faster than he has been. Leo screamed. "YES..!" Leo screamed, sticking his tongue out. Neymar wrapped his hand around Leo's neck. Leo's eyes started watering out of pleasure. "DEEPER!" Neymar thrusted, putting his dick deeper. Leo grabbed the sheets. Neymar got rougher. "FUUCKK.." Leo screamed into the pillow. Neymar lifted Leo's head up. "Mmmm.." Leo whimpered. Neymar somehow managed to go faster. "MASTER!" Leo screamed. "DEEPER!" Leo banged his hand on the bed. Neymar thrusted and put his dick all the way in. "GOD.." Leo yelled. Neymar put both his hands around Leo's neck. After a few minutes, Neymar groaned and stopped, pulling his dick out. Leo took heavy breaths, as Neymar began putting his clothes on. "Good job, Leo."  Neymar flirted.