Tears

The room was silent. It's only sound was the breath of Leo and Neymar, who had slept past the alarm clock. They were still in the same position as when they fell asleep. The whole front of Leo's face had been wet from when he was crying. The alarm rung again. Neymar immediately jolted up, hearing it ring. Leo still hadn't been awake, his arms had been laying out, holding the side of the bed. "Leo." Neymar let out a loud whisper. Leo just pulled the blanket higher. "Leo, you have to wake up." Neymar shook him. Leo grunted, hinting he wasn't getting up any time soon. "C'mon." Commanded Neymar. Neymar pulled the whole blanket off of the bed. "Get up!" Neymar yelled. "Put it back. I'm fine." Leo said. "No. You have to get up." Neymar ordered, beginning to raise his voice. "Put it down." Leo argued back, getting up this time. "No." Neymar stood up and got out of the bed. He took the blanket with him. Leo sighed. He stood up, his hair becoming messy. 

"Where's you put the blanket?" Leo asked, while he was walking arm to arm with Neymar. "Nowhere." Neymar excused himself from the conversation. "C'mon, where did you put it?" Leo complained. "I'll tell you on one condition." Neymar looked at him. "Continue." Neymar smirked. "Oh my god. No." Leo quietly yelled. "Why not?" Neymar whined. "No." Leo rudely responded. Leo sneezed. "Bless you." Neymar said, almost right after. "Thanks..?" Leo thanked him, startled. "Anyway, you in for the deal?" Neymar smiled. "No." Leo rejected. "What?" Neymar said, annoyed. "Just.." Leo tried to make something up. "Just..?" Neymar questioned. "Nevermind." Leo looked away. Neymar sighed. They arrived where they had to go and walked in. "We're going up the dorm room after this," Neymar commanded. "Understand?" Neymar continued. "Mkay..?" Leo looked up at him, then began to walk away. Neymar walked to the back of the room.

Neymar POV

"BE QUIET!" I heard Luis yell. I ran towards the yell. "What's going on?" I quickly asked, seeing Luis staring at Leo, who looked threatened. "Leo decided to yell. So, of course I had to yell back." Luis replied, looking annoyed. "I didn't even hear Leo say anything." I gave Luis a death stare, hinting that I'm gonna to send him to the hospital soon. "Well, he did." Luis rolled his eyes. "It's okay, Ney." Leo calmed him down. Luis crossed his arms. "Whatever with this lovey-dovey stuff." Luis whispered to himself, obviously mad. He turned around to work on this weird thing again. "Hey, what is that?" I pointed to that weird thing. Oh, it's nothing." Leo answered for him. "It's not actually nothing," Luis paused. "We just don't wanna tell you." He continued. Leo nodded. "Ohh, mkay.." I slowly nodded, feeling a bit cut off. "Y'know what, Luis?" I looked back at him. "Follow me." I told him. "What are you guys doing?" Leo asked, concerned. "Oh, we're not doing anything." I responded. I led Luis out of the room. I shoved him on the ground, and put my foot on his chest. "Don't talk to me like that. Know your place." I ordered, looking down at him, trying his best to breathe. "Okay, okay!" He managed to yell out. I brought my foot up and hit him on the chin, making him bleed. I picked him up and punched him before he could do anything. He fell straight to the ground. I walked back in the room. Leo immediately looked over, smiling because I was back, I think. "Neymar! You have blood on your hands!" Leo's smile faded away quickly, realizing what I had on me. "I punched Luis. It didn't seem like he was treating you right." I smiled. Leo hugged me. "Thank you." I hugged him back, not knowing what he was really thanking me for. "He really is small."  I thought to myself.