Barcelona

yall like the smut, but i cant put it in every single chapter, so if youd like i could make something dedicated to js neymessi smut. there will be very brief smut in this chapter. also, sorry for this being very short 😭😭

         "C'mon, Leo. Your game is today." Neymar pulled Leo out of the bed. "I'm tired." Leo complained, groaning. "You can't miss your first game." Neymar fixed Leo's hair. "I know." Leo nodded. "Well then, c'mon!" Neymar smiled. "I don't want to change, Ney.." Leo cried. "I'll change you, then." Neymar smiled. "Okay." Leo agreed, he'd do anything to not change by himself. Neymar began to take Leo's shirt off, grabbing the Barcelona shirt out of the drawer. Neymar put it around Leo's head. He then took off Leo's pants, and changed him into shorts. Leo held onto Neymar's shoulders as he slipped on the shorts. Neymar looked at Leo's dick, then looked back up at him. "Ugh, no." Leo didn't accept. "C'mon! The game starts in an hour and thirty minutes. It'll be quick." Neymar offered. "It's either now or later." Neymar ordered, rubbing Leo's leg. "My dick is hard again, Leo. Please." Neymar added, chuckling. Leo nodded, gesturing 'no.' Neymar groaned. "Leo, please! It'll be quick, just ten minutes?" Neymar smiled, winking. He placed his hand on Leo's dick, rubbing his hand up and down. "I knew I shouldn't have let you change me." Leo rolled his eyes. He shoved Neymar's mouth on his dick, making him suck it. Neymar pushed Leo to sit on the edge of the bed. "Neymar.." Leo moaned. "You know you like it." Neymar smiled. Neymar began to suck faster. Leo whimpered. "We need to go, Ney.." Leo struggled. Neymar pulled his mouth off of Leo's dick. "Yes, yes.." Neymar took a few breaths, then continued putting Leo's shorts on. "You satisfied now?" Leo asked, annoyed. "Yes." Neymar chuckled, walking off into the living room. Leo laid on the bed, exhausted.

        "Leo! Let's go!" Neymar screamed. "Okay, okay," Leo said, running towards the door. "Are you finally ready?" Neymar questioned. "Yes." Leo reassured him, nodding. "You have your bag?" Neymar asked, raising an eyebrow. "Yes." Leo chuckled. "Alright, let's go." Neymar opened the hotel room door.

      "The stadium is huge." Neymar began to drive, putting the keys in. Leo stared out the window, admiring nature's beauty. "We're here, Leo." Neymar gently hit Leo's thigh, keeping his hand on it. "O-okay." Leo shook his head, then began to unbuckle his seatbelt. "Get your hand off of my thigh." Leo looked at him, confusion shining through his eyes. "Why, honey?" Neymar flirted. Leo just hopped out of the car, closing the door behind him. Neymar sighed, then got up out of his side of the car. They walked towards the stadium together. "You have to come here early, huh?" Neymar snickered. "Yeah." Leo looked towards the ground. "Well, I have to go now, so." Neymar yawned. "Alright." Leo sadly spoke. "Don't worry, I bought tickets." Neymar smiled. "Thank you!" Leo jumped on Neymar, hugging him. Neymar hugged back. "Alright, I'll see you soon, Leo." Neymar put Leo back down. "Bye!" Leo yelled, running into the practice rooms, a huge grin along his face. Neymar walked back to the car, smiling a bit.