First Encounters (2)

Time went by fast after biology class during world studies we were talking about Adolf Hitler and how the Nazis rose the power. Or at least I thought they were I was lost thinking about Adam the more I thought about him the more I hated myself for crushing on him.

He's an jock I'm a nerd those don't go together and besides... I didn't even think he was gay at the time he broke up with his girl who was a popular cheerleader for reasons unknown. Maybe I could ask him when we hang why did I say hang? I mean make out no! Ugh work on our project together. Well I bet its just going to be me because even though we have to work together he isn't the brightest one.

All I ever heared him talk about in the halls were football, girls, and more football. Anyways as soon as the bell rung it was time for lunch. I never liked going to lunch you see I wasn't the most popular student like Adam I sat with strangers and most of the time I get picked on by the jocks a few classrooms over. I kept a brisk pace so I wouldn't get in trouble and I could get there fast enough to avoid the jocks.

I went down the stairs and was greeted by Jake and his friends... Crap they were waiting for me. Must of took the elevator to get there before me. "Where you going sissy" he hissed at me. "Did you really think I wouldn't forget?" He was going up the stairs after me I ran up but was stopped but the other half of his "group" I had no where to go.

Jake grabbed the back of my shirt and pulled me down then stairs and kicked me the last few steps down. I fell face first on the floor my nose was bleeding and I just layed there. Jake and his "group" went up and kicked me repeteadly then took my wallet he emptied it out and took my lunch money. Then they all started running after I heared a familiar voice said "are you OK?" I looked up slowly it was was Adam. He gave me his hand and helped me up. When I touched him I felt electricity its a feeling I can't explain im just so attracted to him. As soon as I was up I ran to the bathroom I heard a "hey liste-" before I ran off he was probably going to tell me its nothing to be ashamed of but it was...