Car rides to home (3)

We got in Adams' car and he speeds off I'm a rush to take me home "Adam please slow down" I asked frightened he didn't slow. Is he mad at me or was football this important to him? I ask two more times and nothing happens I just held onto the bar and hoped for the best.

When we got to a red light I looked over and saw Adam becoming impatient with his fingers tapping the steering wheel over and over again. Finally when it hit green he was the first one to go. Maybe he just wanted me to get to home so bad? Trying to keep me safe? No someone like him wouldn't even care about someone like me.

He basically spoonfed me it at school. We got to the front of my house and he hands my backpack. I said "Adam could we talk?" And he just replied with a "Not right now maybe tommorow or after practice if its important" I grabbed his arm and looked in his eyes and said "please". His face softened and he said "Talk about what? I can't believe I said it but I did say it... I told him "us" and he gave me a strange look like I was crazy. "Us?" "Um Greg there is no us" he was about to go on till I started tearing up and said "But what we did at your house... We kissed, you held me in your arms." "There's no us?" I asked releasing a voice crack. He just looked at me with a pained face and said... "No sorry" then looked down. I got my stuff and slammed the door shut I went inside my house all mad my mom said "Hi Greg!" "How's things been? With you?" "shut up mom you never cared to ask until now what kinda mom are you!?" My dad was about to speak up but I gave him a peice if this too. I went upstairs mad and upset. The only reason I responded like that was because of Adam.