Part 4- Car rides to home

"I just wanna make you happy... Love you protect you be there for you" he whispered to me "be my little guy and I will always be your rock, babe" Adam told me as he was kissing me while I was being held tightly in his big vainy arms.

Then the sound of the school bell woke me up from my slumber. I look up and see Adam opening the glass door. "Slept well Greg?" "Well I have football practice after school the coach made an exception for me but we have to hurry" Adam said as he was walking and picking up my stuff "Come on Greg get up" this is the first time I'm going to stand up all day I thought to myself.

I weakfully get up the bed using my arms Adam sees with a mixed face of worry or anxiousness. I had my left leg on the floor and as soon I had my right one out I started to fall Adam grabs onto my arm with his free hand and balances me. "We need to hurry up" Adam told me. I know football is important and all but what about me. No way we aren't even an item he's just being a good friend or is he?

I have to find out I thought to myself. As we were walking down the hallway and to the front door we see Jake angrily walking away the office heading towards us.