Part 1-First Encounters

It all began with a project at our biology class it was mainly juniors, but my guidance counselor placed me in this class I was to "smart for chemistry" she said. At the end of freshmen year I had a total of 10 credits we only needed six to pass. I passed all eight courses with ease and had two extra one for the time I spent helping Non gifted freshmen and being in the art club.

I got made fun of for being smart and the words hurt despite "Sticks and stones might break my bones but words will never hurt me" but at the end of the day I was the one that was going to have a bright future and they won't. Anyways our teacher told us we have to pair up with someone in the class and start our projects.

I liked working alone as I went up to ask my teacher if I could work alone everyone was already with a partner and the teacher denied my request since there was a student who didn't have an partner. She called said student up who happened to be a senior and told him he would be working with me. I didn't object cause this student was Adam he was the star football player at our school everyone knew him.

It was surprising he was alone I guess the other student were intimidated by the 6'3 ft dirty blonde green eyed muscled beauty. I put my hand out ready to say "Hi I'm Greg" but during the process I knocked over my teachers stuff. I went to pick it up with the help of adam I didn't even ask him to help too and when that was done the bell rung and it was time to head to World Studies when I was about to leave the room Adam went up and gently grabbed my arm and asked me if I wanted to do the project at his house.

I was surprised since this would be the first time I went over anyone's house. I just kept looking at his subductive face lost in the moment. I snapped out of it when he said "sooo you coming over or not" I said "um sure" he awkwardly smiled and went to walk to Gym class with his group of jock friends. I whispered a small "bye"