Part 2-Going over Adams'

That day we didn't have to go to fourth block it was our award for beating North Bridge High School on the state tests. So we got released early. I saw Adam walking by getting into his car I stopped myself for asking for a ride I didn't wanna sound creepy so I took the bus that was supposed to be near his house.

After a fifteen minute bus ride I got off and I walked down the street. Looking at the address sheet he gave me earlier today. I was standing in front of his house and wow it was big. His parents must of had alot of money. I walked past his lawn and rang the door bell. Adam opened the door and welcomed me inside.

For a jock he was polite I'll give him that he explained to me his parents were busy working so most of the time he was alone. He sounded just like me, my parents were always working but no way ways they made as much money as Adams parents. He showed me to his room. Big, blue walls, Football trophies on the wall and jerseys of his favorite teams on his dresser and can't forget the huge plasma TV on his wall.

"So this is what a popular persons room is like" I whispered "what?" Adam asked me, crap he must of heared me "um nothing just umm admiring those trophies" I said "really? C,Mon I know that isn't true but thanks" he said after a moment of silence I said "So where can we work on the project" Adam pointed to a desk and said "over there" "Hey um are you hungry?" "Cause I'm about to order pizza but we can eat something else if you want" he said at that moment I thought to myself "somethings up why are you so nice to me?" But my reply was "No thanks im full"- "Are you sure? cause I didn't see you at lunch today." "Listen Greg I know why some of my friends can be..."

What he said hit me so hard harder then being kicked earlier today "He's friends with them!" I thought. "But if you insist.." He was going on "No!" I yelled out turning all red "um pizzas fine I'll have what you want" I said "Alright cool I'll just um go order it" He went out the room and as soon as I thought it was safe I looked all over his room under his bed, inside the desks or even behind the trophies I didn't even know what I was looking for but I found something good... An issue of "Playgirl"