After Practice (2)

The coach told me I was late but I didn't care I couldn't stop thinking about how upset he was when I said that to him. Its all I've been thinking about since then and even in the middle of practice.

It's gotten so bad the coach pulled me aside and asked what's wrong with me. I'm not usually like this. By "Like this" I think he meant this bad at football. I told him I wasn't feeling good at sat on the bench and I waited till practice was over. I took a quick hot shower to get my mind off things for that moment.

I could see a few of the guys looking over and peeking at me. I turned off the shower and got on my uniform again and left without saying a word to my teamates or the coach It was 9:00pm. I drove to Greg's house and rang the front door. Nobody answered I saw a light on so I picked up a few pebbles a started throwing them at the window. I kept on doing it until I had a reaction. Greg looked out annoyed and opened the window.

"What do you want" Greg said "Listen could we talk? About what happened earlier today?" I asked "Our projects been due for awhile no we'll just take the F we don't have to talk anynore." "Just go" he told me "Its not that, I wanna explain myself... Please?" I begged. "Alright" he then went downstairs and came outside. "You have five minutes" he told me sternly clearly faking it but whatever. "I think I like you Greg I do" "but its all happening so fast when you brought the us thing up and I panicked" "what I'm try to say is I want to go slow with you babe" "I mean if you want"

"You wanna go-" Greg blushed and look down "ar- are you asking me out?" "Yeah" I replied. "Oh Adam of course" then he jumped in my arms and I caught him he looked up into my eyes and I slowly kissed his cheek and asked him if he's going to the game I'll be playing in tommorow. "I don't really go to those things like those" he told me "Come on Greg its the last game of the year before prom and graduation... Well for me at least haha" I said. "Alright I'll go for you" he said "its getting late you should get to bed babe" I kissed his lips this time and went back to my car I looked back waved bye and left smiling. "He's finally mine" I thought to myself