Going over Adams' (3)

After we finished eating he got up and opened his fridge... Then he pulled out some bud light "Don't tell my mom" he said while smiling. "My god his smile is so cute!" I thought "want some?" He asked me being an idiot looked around the room I finally said "me?" "Yeah you" he chuckled. "Wait don't tell me you never trier beer"?" He said I wasn't going to lie so I said "Nope never" "Well try it you won't regret it" he said.

I didn't wanna dissapoint him so I got up and head over his way and he handed me a bottle. He opened his first and I tried opening mine... But didn't he just kept staring at me then I blushed and held it out and he opened it without any effort "No worries" he said I sniffed it and took a lil sip and gave a disgusted face he laughed and called me a "softie" "its cute" he said while smiling which made me all red. He then placed his hand in my curly black hair then said "Do we have to work?" "I wanna do other things" "like get to know you better"

I replied with a simple alright and then we just sat on his bed I asked "What do you wanna know?" "Anything" he said so then I went into my tragic life in detail like how my parents never have time for me and how I moved to different places when I was younger so I never kept friends and I told him how some of his friends bully me... "Oh" he said... I started tearing up no one ever let me vent to them before and he gave me a look of pity and pulled me closer I was sobbing all over his shirt once I realised that I backed up and apologized he said it was alright and changed his shirt.

Right in front of me damn I was drooling his muscle back and abs and biceps... I guess its a byproduct of playing sports. Before he found another shirt he looked backed and asked me "wow its getting late do you wanna sleep over?" Like I know its all of a sudden but I can't drive like this"... He's right he had a few beers... I wanted to stay but I didn't want him to think I was so into him.

I said "I could walk home" and he said "No its dark out now and you shouldn't be walking alone" "stay over... Please." To which I finally said yes we spent the next few hours asking each other questions. Turns out I'm the only one who knows he's gay and he's scared because his busy busy parents were Catholic also the judgement he would get from the other jocks.

When it was time to get to bed I asked where I would be sleeping and he said on his bed. And if I was comfortable he'll sleep on the floor which I objected cause well... I'm secretly afraid of the dark so I would feel safe if we were in the same bed. I didn't tell him this though I just said "I don't mind" we both got under one blanket and had our backs to eatchother. 10 mins later I felt his protective arms around me and he kissed my cheeck and whispered goodnight.