Car rides to home (2)

As Jake was coming towards us I started shaking and almost fell over. Jake comes up to me and yells "Thanks because of you I got suspended for two weeks and for what helping you find your place?!"

I look over frightened at Adam and watched him throw down my backpack and his and push Jake away from my face and yells at him back "Jake stop with your bullshit! What has Greg done to you?" "Nothing am I right" "Next time I see you hurt him or anyone else who can't stand up to you I will make sure you won't be able to hurt anyone else anymore"

Jake dose not reply and only walks away. Adams picks up the backpacks and we continue walking. "Thank you" I said "don't thank me Greg I see him do that stuff all the time and I get sick of it you know?" He said "yeah but I'm used to i-" I didn't get to finish before Adam yells at me "You shouldn't be used to it Greg! You need to stick up for yourself this is why guys like me pick on guys like you, your just lucky I'm a nice guy!"

I looked down and all around just to avoid looking at his face. I was trying to hold in the tears. Adam the one jock I felt I could like just implied I'm a "pussy" and I can never be friends with a jock.