Going over Adams' (2)

I was so shocked I didn't know what to do then I heard footsteps and the door swinging open he caught me red handed I dropped the magazine on the ground and I stood still waiting for something but honestly I was getting ready for a beatdown "The pizza will be here in 10 minutes" Adam said plainly "let's wait in the kitchen"

I was surprised maybe he didn't see me with it? Or? Idk his reaction was better then expected. After five mins or so I finally said "Your ex-girlfriend"... "Yeah Sophie" "what about her?" Adam said. "Why did you two breakup?" I asked. "Well Greg there's no use in hiding it now" "I'm gay and I don't think its fair to use a girl just to play a charade" "So I broke up with her" "happy?" Adam said looking down sadly.

"Your afraid to come out" I said "Yeah" he replied... "So am I" I said while placing my hand on his back" He looked up at me and stood up and "He's so big and strong..." I thought then he grabbed my back and pulled me in for a kiss on the lips. There I was over a guys house not just any guy the star football player making out in his kitchen.

I ran my hands under his shirt and started feeling his biceps, he had his hands on my ass giving it squeezes and that just threw me over the edge. Then the doorbell rang he slowly backed away and I could see a string of our saliva coming from our mouths. He wiped it away and said "I should um get the door" "Yeah um you should" He pulled in for an quick kiss and grabbed money off the counter and paid the pizza deliverer

He ordered two large pepperoni pizzas "my favorite" I thought "damn how can those afternoon get any better" he brought it over to the dining room and pulled a chair back and directed me to sit. "What a gentleman" I accidently said and I blushed he just smirked and sat next to me.