First Encounters (3)

When I got to the bathroom I got a few napkins and went inside a stall to wipe off the blood. I must of lost track of time since the bell rang signaling that its time to get to third block which for me is gym. Unfortunately I have it with Jake and his group of junior bruisers but they usually get there late since they spend so much time to get to the classrooms doing god knows what.

I threw away my bloody napkin and ran to the changing room. I hate going in there since I'm very insecure about my body type at the time i was 5'3 ft and I weighed 110 pounds which my doctor said is underweight its bad to change around muscle hunks like Adam I feel like they're judging me hell I don't even think they'll waste their time judging unimportant me.

Anyways I got changed and ran back out
record time I saw nobody in or out the teacher who was also early checked me off for being dressed and handed me my assignment. Did I forgot to mention I never did any physical work in gym class I just did a few health sheets so I passed. I always would sit in the back and admire all the jocks even if a few were mean to me.

They looked good so they got away with almost anything. I didn't really have friends so I usually sat with the loners today one of them saw me with Adam this morning and asked me how he was like. I told him to mind his own business. A little harsh I know but I don't want people assuming things were going on between him and me. I just wanted the class to be over.